Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Minty Thursday. 
nthat.gif

^^^
Clean :smokin

Guys where can I ordered same exact laces for 998s ? I want some silver or light grey for the 998bt I have coming in. I checked the new balance website but they have like 6 or 7 different types of laces. Do the 998s use 52 long laces ? Please help :D

^^^
Clean
smokin.gif

Guys where can I ordered same exact laces for 998s ? I want some silver or light grey for the 998bt I have coming in. I checked the new balance website but they have like 6 or 7 different types of laces. Do the 998s use 52 long laces ? Please help
happy.gif
NB laces usually run long unless you're a huge footer. I got some before I think at 45 and they were fine but I'm a 8.5-9. You'll be fine with the 45's or 54's. Depending on how you tie and rock your shoes.

Last edited:

Anyone have a hook on J.Crew? Looking to snag the 7 that's available online right now. Thanks fellas, love the group!
 My wife actually got me a gift card with 140 on it off CL for $40...so I was able to FINALLY cop the pebbles for 70 bucks. Honestly, they are worth the retail but Im cheap and had been waiting. There is a number to call on the giftcard to verify the amount on it..so peep Craigslist :wink:

NB laces usually run long unless you're a huge footer. I got some before I think at 45 and they were fine but I'm a 8.5-9. You'll be fine with the 45's or 54's. Depending on how you tie and rock your shoes.

Yea I wear sz 8.5 also bro , does anyone have direct link to correct laces for 998s from new balance site or vice versa ?

Yea I wear sz 8.5 also bro , does anyone have direct link to correct laces for 998s from new balance site or vice versa ?
These guys are good, but it may be OD for you just looking for a simple NB replacement pair.

http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/newbalanceathleticflat.asp

But you want the flat laces. Keep in mind NB has two kinds of flat laces, the thicker (1300,996,998) variety and the thinner one's (990/997). I think on the NB site it specifies.

Anyone have these and can connect how wearable they are in terms if colorway? Curiois is that orange super bright...
I have a pair of the 1500BRG - love the CW -- the orange isn't that loud on feet and if you use the burgundy laces.  I usually rock them with black pants - but black pants work with nearly everything.  It's a rich, darker burgundy so the orange is a nice pop.  Try Googling for some 'real' pictures to give you a better idea.

Also, they seem to be on clearance at a few places - I got my pair for $92.

NK has an 11.5 for $100 - (wish looking for a pair for a buddy couple weeks ago):

http://shopnicekicks.com/collections/new-balance/products/new-balance-1500-brg

Can anyone help me identify a shoe?

I saw a guy wearing a New Balance shoe, I think it was a 800 model shoe or higher (e.g. 850,991, 992, 996, 1300). It was mostly a dark blue (think Chicago bears blue) and it had a salmon/pink "N." They guy was Japanese and couldn't speak much English but all he could say was that he bought them in Manhattan. This was in Sep 2013, so the shoes may have come out in 2013 because they looked pretty new. I've been trying to search for these for several months and can't seem to find them or even a name. Thanks.

It looked similar to these customs someone posted earlier, but without the salmon toe, just the N was salmon.

i seen some people wear that model in hong kong also, i always wondered what model it was and if it was GR.

Maybe an Asian made NB. Don't ever recall a navy w pink N USA made NB. Maybe another custom 574 with pink N instead?

Last edited:
^^^ thats gross :x

i also know im in the small minority , but i dont like the kennedy's at all . like not one bit ; i cant understand why people like them so much :\

Back
Top Bottom