Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I came up on some Seals yesterday!!!! Only problem is that they're an 11 and I was really looking for a 10.5. The price was right though so I had to cop and hope for a size trade somewhere. So stoked I finally got them in my hands! They are so sick in person, I'm loving all the details on them. :smokin

I came up on some Seals yesterday!!!! Only problem is that they're an 11 and I was really looking for a 10.5. The price was right though so I had to cop and hope for a size trade somewhere. So stoked I finally got them in my hands! They are so sick in person, I'm loving all the details on them.
smokin.gif
I got a 9.5 and need a 10.5 SMH. 

Ronnie Fieg's next collab is another New Balance model via his twitter...
Thought he already leaked out that it was going to be the 1600 unless he's doing yet another one? I wasn't too impressed with the Steel Blues, but I'm hoping he works with the 999 again...

Thought he already leaked out that it was going to be the 1600 unless he's doing yet another one? I wasn't too impressed with the Steel Blues, but I'm hoping he works with the 999 again...

I thought that was just a GR that he was hyping up...?

Forgot to post a photo! My hat from Concepts arrived today...

that hat is soooooooooo sick... i'm very against matching hats with shoes... but i might pick one up just from ur pics lol very nice. :smokin :smokin

^Yeah, it was that as well as a red/grey colorway, but I heard he was using the 1600 model as a template...

Edit: As for the hat, I like it's simplicity along with the nice touch on the underbrim. Definitely glad I copped. I was very close to passing like I did with the jacket...

Last edited:
I thought that was just a GR that he was hyping up...?
that hat is soooooooooo sick... i'm very against matching hats with shoes... but i might pick one up just from ur pics lol very nice. :smokin :smokin

That hat is fire! :smokin

The matching jacket is sick too, I scoured feeBay yesterday and cats are asking way too much for that joint.

^Those were a 750 GR colorway from about 2-years ago. Just looks like that person lace-swapped the grey to turquoise. I saw a few in an outlet last year for $39.99 with an extra 15% off in-store. I'd assume some are still out there...

So these are coming out when? :nerd:

^Those were a 750 GR colorway from about 2-years ago. Just looks like that person lace-swapped the grey to turquoise. I saw a few in an outlet last year for $39.99 with an extra 15% off in-store. I'd assume some are still out there...

yup got it for $30 on ebay,

used my ltrain rose laces. llooks really nice.

yup got it for $30 on ebay,

used my ltrain rose laces. llooks really nice.
Nice pick-up. Always a nice feeling to snag something on the low...

Finally locked in on a pair of Concepts.. Feel like I'm late to the party, but cannot wait for UPS to get them to me

I can't stop looking at my seals. The thought that went into these is executed perfectly from the materials to the colors. Very pleased.

^They are not a Hanon exclusive release. They'll be at select NB accounts. The only thing Hanon will have that sets them apart will be their in-store release a day prior. The first 50 pairs will come with a wooden box. I'm still not set on these though. They're not bad, but they just look like a GR to me. Nothing wrong with GRs, but I expect more in collaborations...

Back
Top Bottom