Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I wonder how long until they are in the FS/FT at the bottom of his posts because his buddy fell through.

Seriously if you drop info like that, which isn't on twitter, facebook or their website.  Let people know that you called them or what the deal is.

What do you guys think the most comfortable New balance models are? 580's seem very comfy to me but i need to try more!

I wonder how long until they are in the FS/FT at the bottom of his posts because his buddy fell through.

Seriously if you drop info like that, which isn't on twitter, facebook or their website.  Let people know that you called them or what the deal is.
Dude I just got on the site and a thumbnail of the shoe was there so I clicked on it. On the shoe's page I was able to make an online order. The only size they had was a 44 (US 10), so I guess my order was all they had. Sorry I was away at the bank and couldn't answer your questions immediately. 

Well...... after 15 minutes of trying to get through, i got my pair of 580s (couldnt help it, i love that c/w and the materials are sick!) I think i got the last 13, but its worth a shot (he said theyre out of 12 for sure). Good luck yall, the guy that helped me was really cool
Congrats man!! The suede on them is so beautiful and buttery. They have a really nice tongue too. 

Last edited:
I love the materials on the 580s but I just don't like that much blue and red on a shoe. I would have thought a little white in the shoe would have broke it up, but I'm obviously in the minority here because they sold out and everybody wants them. Haha. 

And I don't really like the 1500s, due to the UCLA colors. Great looking shoe, material and design wise, just not into those colors together. 

Good pick-ups though, guys!

If anyone needs either the 580 or 1500 undefeateds i have them size 8.5 will sell for retail. just you pay for shipping!

Wore some 800's today.

imag17181.jpg

any other spots droppin the 998 in the forest green colorway? cant find a 9.5 anywhere

All love, just glad I could help.

Be patient on the west NYC. Don't be tempted to spend more than 250.

I want em too but people are asking for ridiculous prices.

^ the crazy thing is the release wasnt too crazy at WEST, they had a lot of pairs and the only sizes which really sold out were 12 and 13 from what i heard

Back
Top Bottom