Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

use code - Fireworks and get 20% off

just ordered me a pair
glasses.gif

Please don't start this argument again. We know dude, most of us can read in here just as well as you. It happens a lot. People have no clue about older shoes and when they see something posted about one they start going ape ****. Kind of like when I posted asking about the Dessert Storms and if anyone had a pair. Next thing you know there are multiple posts about should I copp those and stuff like that.

This was pretty annoying too. I posted yesterday saying I was able to copp a pair of West NYCs from The Good Will Out. My post wasn't long at all yet I still received emails asking where I copped from. So all they read in my post was copped West NYC. Can anyone tell me where I got them??

i can understand being annoyed, but you should have learned your lesson the first time. what else did you expect when mentioning a hyped up shoe? how about waiting until you have the shoe in hand and then saying where you got it or just not even mentioning it at all if you got it for a friend? just looks like you wanted to gloat for one pair of shoes that apparently aren't even yours. even the 580 model itself isn't considered top tier. it's toe box is like a croc so i think that's why i laugh when you guys go crazy over it. just looks like you guys are in it for the latest craze. bunch of POG collectors really.

repped. thanks, jeremy! this is what this thread should be about. the moment you guys stop trying to buy, trade, sell and make requests without reading forum rules is the moment when i'll stop being the resident annoying allen and calling out you fairweather fans.

no need to get defensive. or do you want to pm me again explaining your "situation" in legal terms as if i committed a crime, mr. examples?

like someone already mentioned, you guys come and go. it happened then and it'll happen again soon enough. you get weeded out when light of the next big thing comes along.

now this is when you go on a rant explaining that you're in it for the "longhaul". smh.:smh:

All do is go around NikeTalk trolling on forums and when someone says something back to you you run and report them to NikeTalk staff. I understand that you have no life and you have to do something to pass the time, but please find a new hobby. Or hurry up and hit puberty.

i also don't break forum rules like you and so many others that just so happen to like and own ONLY nb and asics that are limited while ONLY being released just last month with colorways and shapes that can be extremely debatable. like i said, im a bit blunt and that little gnat that just won't go away, but i also don't go calling people out with expletives nor do i make requests to buy and sell my stuff. follow the rules and read better, i guess? maybe you won't get reported as there would be no just cause. think about it, friend. i'll give you a few minutes to let it sink in.

Go back and find the last time I posted about trading/selling in here. Nowitzness pointed it out and I went back and edited it. It was October 26th. You talk to me like I just did it yesterday. Until you've seen my entire collection quit talking like you know what I have.

Last edited:
Go back and find the last time I posted about trading/selling in here. Nowitzness pointed it out and I went back and edited it. It was October 26th. You talk to me like I just did it yesterday. Until you've seen my entire collection quit talking like you know what I have.
you could have done it in 1999 when nt started. simply put, you still broke forum rules. you read and lurked all my posts so you should already know that you won't find anything to warrant any wrongdoing in terms of breaking forum rules. this place is meant for shoes and that entails debates. if you can't handle it and have to result to calling me names and stating i have no life, i'd suggest reworking your arsenal.

look at your avy. lebron 9s, kobe 7s, most likely a kd 4. look at your nbs. try again or at least go to your friends house and take a pic of his collection as the hypebeast is strong in you. i can tell bc you simply wont let it go.

you could have done it in 1999 when nt started. simply put, you still broke forum rules. you read and lurked all my posts so you should already know that you won't find anything to warrant any wrongdoing in terms of breaking forum rules. this place is meant for shoes and that entails debates. if you can't handle it and have to result to calling me names and stating i have no life, i'd suggest reworking your arsenal.
look at your avy. lebron 9s, kobe 7s, most likely a kd 4. look at your nbs. try again or at least go to your friends house and take a pic of his collection as the hypebeast is strong in you. i can tell bc you simply wont let it go.
Aight Mr. Know It All. King Allmighty.

and if your collection is presented through your avy or one pic then do you even own a pair of New Balance? Or any sneakers for that fact? 

and if your collection is presented through your avy or one pic then do you even own a pair of New Balance? Or any sneakers for that fact? 
the difference between you and i is that i don't get much pleasure in showboating my collection (especially ones that JUST released, mr. nb afficianado circa: october 2012). i certainly wouldn't make it my avatar either. lol. your defensive responses are making it pretty clear that you just don't like being fronted to what you really are. hypebeasts come in all shapes and sizes. some are low key and some make their only collection their avy. lol.

I'm done arguing with you. Like I've stated before this all you do. You go into forums and nitpick at someone until they get mad and say something to you. Then you run to the staff and report them. What you do should fall under "flames" in the rules but you've managed to find a loop hole, CONGRATULATIONS!! 

I'm done arguing with you. Like I've stated before this all you do. You go into forums and nitpick at someone until they get mad and say something to you. Then you run to the staff and report them. What you do should fall under "flames" in the rules but you've managed to find a loop hole, CONGRATULATIONS!! 
there's no loophole as you took it in your best interest to actually single me out and attack me. that is flaming. i did not classify you as anything vulgar nor did i make a comment on your life outside of shoes. this is a public forum open for debate. this debate is on shoes and the recent wave of interest in nbs as a whole. i made a comment on your avy based on my perception. you made a big deal about it. i don't resort to derogatory name calling like yourself. please understand the difference between opinions and attacks then get back to me. other than that, my opinion still stands.

So how bout those NB's......
roll.gif

All this arguing cracks me up. Lets get back to the sneaks!!!

Can't wait for these to drop! What do you guys think of these, set to drop in December...?

Stussy x realmadHECTIC x NB 999 "Selle Francias"

roll.gif

All this arguing cracks me up. Lets get back to the sneaks!!!

Can't wait for these to drop! What do you guys think of these, set to drop in December...?

Stussy x realmadHECTIC x NB 999 "Selle Francias"
No doubt.  Stop arguing kiddies and lets get back to taking NB's. 

These are an easy pass for me.  Not my colors.

Back
Top Bottom