Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

those stussy collabs are decent. they fall under like a casual/formal kind of thing with me where i think i'd rather wear a nice pair of suede oxfords in the same color since the whole shoe is just one solid color. should have made the heel tab like the lining.

Supposedly those already dropped in Japan, and will drop at Stussy and UNDFTD shops in December.
Might cop, depending on how popular they are I will try to trade for those UNDFTD 580s.

The selle francais are nice, I just don't do red with orange like that, can't wait to see more pictures but I don't see myself going out of my way for them

Scratch WISH off that list of salmon soles this weekend. Maybe next, but I'll be out of town so I guess I'll pass because I'm not paying that inflated resell.

I've called every place that is open on the salmon sole rerelease and nobody knows anything yet.  Gonna call Feature when they open.  Atleast they have a pic of them that says, "Coming Soon."

considering the shoes that he's looking for, he's a PRIME example of why a lot of us spoke up. just looks like he googled, "limited asics and new balance collabs within the past 2 years."
lol at wanting to trade seals for pigeons. THATS when you know someone has no idea about these shoes and JUST read the last few pages talking about pigeons. seals are nice and all, but have literally been released in gr type quantities with all these little restocks. smh really. :smh:
if you didn't know what a hypebeast is, well there you go.

sorry i'm not "OG" like you. sorry everyone who follows this thread isn't "OG" like you. collects exactly like you or thinks exactly like you. should we all just bow down to you since you are the most knowledgeable NB head in NT? does it make you feel better than you tear other members down?

the only reason why i threw up the idea of a trade in my last post is because my post count isn't high enough yet to post in the B/S section. i'm not one to post in all these different threads just to get my post count up. yes i did learn about pigeons because of this thread, but no its not cause of the last two pages. i did read through the whole thread when i first started following this thread back in June. and i do know the forum rules, but this was the only avenue i could publicize wanting to help out a member who is looking for something.

you and Kronoloctipus22 can just keep arguing while the rest of can enjoy our NBs. :smh:

roll.gif

All this arguing cracks me up. Lets get back to the sneaks!!!

Can't wait for these to drop! What do you guys think of these, set to drop in December...?

Stussy x realmadHECTIC x NB 999 "Selle Francias"
Uh oh antidote, look at this guy beasting on a December release. Get em boy.

you are annoying as hell. can you let it go and move on.  its a NB thread.. if you want to argue, im sure antidote will share a room with you.  you guys can do it elsewhere. .ever heard of hate-mail.

sorry i'm not "OG" like you. sorry everyone who follows this thread isn't "OG" like you. collects exactly like you or thinks exactly like you. should we all just bow down to you since you are the most knowledgeable NB head in NT? does it make you feel better than you tear other members down?
the only reason why i threw up the idea of a trade in my last post is because my post count isn't high enough yet to post in the B/S section. i'm not one to post in all these different threads just to get my post count up. yes i did learn about pigeons because of this thread, but no its not cause of the last two pages. i did read through the whole thread when i first started following this thread back in June. and i do know the forum rules, but this was the only avenue i could publicize wanting to help out a member who is looking for something.
you and Kronoloctipus22 can just keep arguing while the rest of can enjoy our NBs.
mean.gif
you can ask people to PM you

you are annoying as hell. can you let it go and move on.  its a NB thread.. if you want to argue, im sure antidote will share a room with you.  you guys can do it elsewhere. .ever heard of hate-mail.
antidote comes in here everyday and starts something new with someone new and you don't find that annoying?? because I really do.  so i couldn't really care less what you think.

Last edited:
antidote comes in here everyday and starts something new with someone new and you don't find that annoying?? because I really do.  so i couldn't really care less what you think
^^^^^you obviously do care about what i think, you sent me a message telling me what you thought.^^^^^^

if he comes in here everyday and starts something new with someone.. then your the ONE who decides to get pissed off by what he says!!and your the one argueing with him. you dont have to sit here in the NB thread and argue out your petty indifferences. you can decide  to let it go, walk away from the it and get back to topic..  .- go get a counselor or someone you can talk your feelings out to. im trying to talk some sense into you man.

considering the shoes that he's looking for, he's a PRIME example of why a lot of us spoke up. just looks like he googled, "limited asics and new balance collabs within the past 2 years."
lol at wanting to trade seals for pigeons. THATS when you know someone has no idea about these shoes and JUST read the last few pages talking about pigeons. seals are nice and all, but have literally been released in gr type quantities with all these little restocks. smh really. :smh:
if you didn't know what a hypebeast is, well there you go.

you and Kronoloctipus22 can just keep arguing while the rest of can enjoy our NBs. :smh:
definitely not the most knowledgeable in here nor og, but at least they follow rules. in all your banter, you still didn't realize what you're doing. (please refer to the bolded part.) so just bc your post count isn't up, it entitles you to break forum rules? you can do it by putting a wtb in your sig. now that's a loophole.

so really. you DONT know the forum rules.

:rofl:

All this arguing cracks me up. Lets get back to the sneaks!!!

Can't wait for these to drop! What do you guys think of these, set to drop in December...?

Stussy x realmadHECTIC x NB 999 "Selle Francias"
the difference is he was trying to turn the thread in the right direction. it just looks bad on your part now especially when a lot of these forum members were actually siding and reasoning with you only to have you turn on them like a child bc they didn't completely agree with you. now, you're just reaching.

definitely not the most knowledgeable in here nor og, but at least they follow rules. in all your banter, you still didn't realize what you're doing. (please refer to the bolded part.) so just bc your post count isn't up, it entitles you to break forum rules? you can do it by putting a wtb in your sig. now that's a loophole.
so really. you DONT know the forum rules.
the difference is he was trying to turn the thread in the right direction. it just looks bad on your part now especially when a lot of these forum members were actually siding and reasoning with you only to have you turn on them like a child bc they didn't completely agree with you. now, you're just reaching.
Who did I turn on? If remedy44 doesn't sense the sarcasm in that I'm sorry. Does my sig not say I want those?? So why in the world would I think he was beasting about them? I simply made a sarcastic comment about him posting the pic because if it had been me or say Diakonos or some other non "OG" member. You would of quoted us saying here is a prime example of a hypebeast.

Last edited:
you turned on feelingood not once, but twice. while he's playing peacemaker, you're just like a candidate trying to get votes. unfortunately, no one is biting on your campaign. i'm well aware that i'm not liked and am more than okay with that. you're not liked bc you didn't take the high road and are apparently in denial.

also, i brought that up bc maybe you're thirsting for a shoe that hasn't officially released yet. like some random person is going to pm you, "i have them. retail + shipping and they're yours!". basically meaning he can't wait for them while you're asking for something that's probably nowhere on american soil. another PRIME example of why the market is the way that it is. smh.

fine. i guess i'll put this in my avy.
"*WANTED*: ALL future nb collabs! Sz 10.5 to 11-Future drops"

Last edited:
Nah, no word yet. I think someone said something about them calling most of the shops and them not having any info at all on them.

Nah, no word yet. I think someone said something about them calling most of the shops and them not having any info at all on them.
yup.  I've called all the shops(expect Feature and Blends cuz they're not open yet) that are on the list and they all claim to know nothing.

Props on the info and DOPE pic. Will take some of a pair of NB I just poked up, will be here next week.

All that kiddie arguing and go elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom