Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^ Those look nice. Thanks for posting those pics.

kicksiscrack, my anniversary 576s were shipped today. I'll try to post pictures and info when I get them. If they're on par with the 2008s I'll be very happy with them. I was only able to get the blue pair that year and I loved them (despite the pre-aged heel counter). The retro box and shoe bag are also a nice touch.

Last edited:
I just saw one of GTFan's photos of the Pebble Blue 998's on Sneaker News. It doesn't look like they gave credit. Normally they have "Picture(s) courtesy of ____ at NikeTalk" in their article.

1300 from the American Rebel Collection... Reminds me of a Infrared typish style. Gotta get these.

whoa whoa whoa, when/have (are) these coming out? these are the first 1300s to catch my eye since the LG and NRs..

*edit, NVM just read the details...

Last edited:
Think someone posted this a few pages back Nordstrom has these 574s for $38

Size 11

10-07-2012_newbalance_574navy_1.jpeg

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/new-bal...lcategoryid=0&fashionColor=GREEN&resultback=0

Size 11 & 12

New-Balance-574-Urban-Sportswear-Green-600x472.jpg

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/new-bal...lcategoryid=0&fashionColor=GREEN&resultback=0

Stunna -- Glad to hear you can dump the 996 for the 998.  I was not at all into the 996 color blocking after I saw it in person. The guys at Feature are so chill.  Customer service is absolutely top notch. Can't say enough good things. 

Feature is gonna let me exchange the 996ER for the 998RR im psyched 
happy.gif
nice, I want to hold off a little on spending but those 998rr are next on the list, really want some free shipping at least, feature was charging 12$

the sooner I can see some on-feet pics of the 998rr, the sooner I'll purchase haha

Last edited:
nice, I want to hold off a little on spending but those 998rr are next on the list, really want some free shipping at least, feature was charging 12$

the sooner I can see some on-feet pics of the 998rr, the sooner I'll purchase haha
lol, i hear you, free shipping with boutiques is rare, gotta take the shipping L from time to time
Stunna -- Glad to hear you can dump the 996 for the 998.  I was not at all into the 996 color blocking after I saw it in person. The guys at Feature are so chill.  Customer service is absolutely top notch. Can't say enough good things. 
yea me too, id rather have something i really want and those 998s are just that, they have really good customer service i agree

ordered the 990 navy from feature. good lookn out. and t the dude about the 1600s, if you can't find 11.5, rock a 12. I can size up .5 in 1600s and it's fine.

I really want some 998GNRs but can't find them anywhere. Think I might be SOL.

Yeah man. I've been searching for them myself and I've come up empty. Keep checking eBay though. Occasionally, they'll be a good deal on there.

998GNR went into thin air.... Really limited release apparently. I want a pair bad, and they are no where to be found!

I havent seen the 998GNR many places and where I did see them, they are all gone by now.  I know groovy has the 998RRs size 9-11 if you're looking for a consolation.  QUESTION???  Do you guys think $195 is a good price for the 990GRY ANNYs shipped?  I'm pretty sure I'm about to pull the trigger but it's between those and some beige 990v3s.  I know it should be a no brainer on the 990 ANNYs but they seem pretty understated and the champagne's are getting harder to come by.  Any thoughts?

yeah @bonchien, 195$ sounds good to me, especially this late. but yeah the 998gnrs were crazy to find, I found this ebay guy who wanted 175$ for worn b/c he paid 300$ for them, ****, I'm not paying him because he got ripped off (if that is even true anyways). I mean, there are some on ebay but you either have to get some asian hookup or move on. I think those 998rrs are more than enough

I havent seen the 998GNR many places and where I did see them, they are all gone by now.  I know groovy has the 998RRs size 9-11 if you're looking for a consolation.  QUESTION???  Do you guys think $195 is a good price for the 990GRY ANNYs shipped?  I'm pretty sure I'm about to pull the trigger but it's between those and some beige 990v3s.  I know it should be a no brainer on the 990 ANNYs but they seem pretty understated and the champagne's are getting harder to come by.  Any thoughts?
eh id go with the 990v3's..im just biased cuz i love that model lol

Back
Top Bottom