Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

More Mojitos for everyone!!!!  Good luck to those still trying for em and props to EZ for lookin out.

Incredible right? How the *** is it possible that this special release keeps poppin up everwhere and all the time..?? Got mine already, hope everyone who really wanted them for a long time also get them!

app for NBTeam

Jeremys14 (Jeremy Smith) from Port Arthur, TX (2hrs east of houston)

wear size 9/9.5

(threw in my little man's collection for good measure,also have mojitos and 999 red elites in route)

I began actually collecting new balance about 3 or 4 years ago, but have worn them since high school. I'm 30 years old, and can't for the life of me see myself wearing anything else. Face it a grown man in BBall shoes looks kinda odd. I like NB for the quality, variety in styles, and variety in colorways. I like how they come out with classy simple designs and colorways that can be worn with anything. Throw that in with some off the wall collabs, and whats not to like. Another thing I really dig, is the fact that some are still made in USA. That may seem corny, but I get an extra since of pride when i post up a new pair made from the homeland.

Reason I feel I should be a member is because I almost enjoy posting the first released pics of a shoe, the first release info, and helping fellow NB head find a pair they've been hunting, more than getting shoes myself (see i said almost). I like being able to help others that deserve to get what they're looking for, get them. I'm fairly new to NT, but only because I've went a few years thinking it was only about Nike, and never taking the time to check out the other sections. I want to continue to be able to inform, and be informed about the things going on in the NB world.

My fav styles are 996 and 999.

app for NBTeam

Jeremys14 (Jeremy Smith) from Port Arthur, TX (2hrs east of houston)

wear size 9/9.5

(threw in my little man's collection for good measure,also have mojitos and 999 red elites in route)

I began actually collecting new balance about 3 or 4 years ago, but have worn them since high school. I'm 30 years old, and can't for the life of me see myself wearing anything else. Face it a grown man in BBall shoes looks kinda odd. I like NB for the quality, variety in styles, and variety in colorways. I like how they come out with classy simple designs and colorways that can be worn with anything. Throw that in with some off the wall collabs, and whats not to like. Another thing I really dig, is the fact that some are still made in USA. That may seem corny, but I get an extra since of pride when i post up a new pair made from the homeland.

Reason I feel I should be a member is because I almost enjoy posting the first released pics of a shoe, the first release info, and helping fellow NB head find a pair they've been hunting, more than getting shoes myself (see i said almost). I like being able to help others that deserve to get what they're looking for, get them. I'm fairly new to NT, but only because I've went a few years thinking it was only about Nike, and never taking the time to check out the other sections. I want to continue to be able to inform, and be informed about the things going on in the NB world.

My fav styles are 996 and 999.
+1 

baby joints 
smokin.gif

Those toddler runners...:smokin

I've been collecting infant/toddler Jordans for a future little one, but may have to venture into NBs now...

best part apart the toddler nb's was i found them at foot locker clearance store, and each pair was only $2-$5.

more fingercroxx possible opportunities; capsule, othboutique, nrml, crooked tongues, hanon, titolo, sneakersnstuff. most are saying in store first with online to follow. hope this helps someone.

App for Team NB:
1.) Size 10.5 US- Richmond
2.) picture will be uploaded tonight
3.) I lurked the NB thread for a week or two before I joined and started to contribute. I made my first and last mistake with new balance by purchasing a pair of Bordeaux over the Kennedy's, it is a big mistake, I know. I was barely into the shoe scene as I had started to have some disposable money, I was young, I made a mistake. Most of my pairs are collaboration pieces and I think my concept 999s are because I really liked the model and colors. Then we all know what happened with new balance collaborations, they exploded. With that I started to look into the farmers pack and more new balances, even picking up a 574 model. I think these shoes will be worn for years to come and the shoe will last a long time. They are comfortable, fashionable, easy to pair with clothing and the history and ability to produce pairs in UK/USA really allows me to appreciate the craftsmanship. I try to help people as much as I can, it's who I am, big to contribute to this thread in that way has worked well in my opinion and I want to see a community of people all over just try to help one another. This is not an elitist team, much more a close group of people willing to help out a stranger for the good of collection shoes and appreciating an art.

Favorite model is the 999 with a close second with the 580

App for Team NB:
3.) I lurked the NB thread for a week or two before I joined and started to contribute. I made my first and last mistake with new balance by purchasing a pair of Bordeaux over the Kennedy's, it is a big mistake, I know. I was barely into the shoe scene as I had started to have some disposable money, I was young, I made a mistake. Most of my pairs are collaboration pieces and I think my concept 999s are because I really liked the model and colors. Then we all know what happened with new balance collaborations, they exploded. With that I started to look into the farmers pack and more new balances, even picking up a 574 model. I think these shoes will be worn for years to come and the shoe will last a long time. They are comfortable, fashionable, easy to pair with clothing and the history and ability to produce pairs in UK/USA really allows me to appreciate the craftsmanship. I try to help people as much as I can, it's who I am, big to contribute to this thread in that way has worked well in my opinion and I want to see a community of people all over just try to help one another. This is not an elitist team, much more a close group of people willing to help out a stranger for the good of collection shoes and appreciating an art.

+1

App for Team NB:

+1

App for Team NB:

The Kennedy mistake lol, can happen to everyone!!

man, just got a chance to peek the thread after a super busy day at work....you guys save me a spot on the team, lol :pimp:

Last edited:
Wish ATL posted a release announcement for Fingercroxx for this Friday. MT580FXX Listed as $150.

They will be selling in-store and phone orders.

"No Pre-Orders or Pre-Sales accepted. Phone orders are accepted after 5:00PM EST on the day of the release by calling ext #2 at 404.880.0402. Email orders are accepted after 5:00PM EST on the day of the release by emailing [email protected]."

http://wishatl.com/store/NB-MT580FXX-in-TanGreen-22213-P6882.aspx#.USVWZGeaKuY

Hope this helps those who are looking for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom