Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

DAMNN!! I think i got the size 12 on SNS, hopefully it won't be cancelled or anything. super excited for these. :smokin

I love work bandwidth! :smokin I get limited releases at ease... Now the wait begins...size 10.5 hopefully on the way with no cancellation.

Ok that was kinda easy...took me 15-20 secs to add cart and check out.:nerd:

not to sound alarmist or rain on your parade, but i said the same thing before with my atmos 996 order from them...and they eventually cancelled and refunded me, because their system will "oversell" shoes when it gets overburdened.

i got my order in too right at 8am (pst) for a pair of the fingercroxx x new balance mt580 in a size 8, but i'm not going to feel any sense of relief until my shipping confirmation arrives...

I love work bandwidth!
smokin.gif
I get limited releases at ease... Now the wait begins...size 10.5 hopefully on the way with no cancellation.
oh man there better be two 10.5s, I got confirmation for a 10.5, best of luck.

Yeah haha can't hate the 20+ mb connection at work here

not to sound alarmist or rain on your parade, but i said the same thing before with my atmos 996 order from them...and they eventually cancelled and refunded me, because their system will "oversell" shoes when it gets overburdened.

i got my order in too right at 8am (pst) for a pair of the fingercroxx x new balance mt580 in a size 8, but i'm not going to feel any sense of relief until my shipping confirmation arrives...

QFT...I understand cancellation can still happen...Now the wait begins...My order number via email was sent immediately...I hope to get them..

oh man there better be two 10.5s, I got confirmation for a 10.5, best of luck.

Yeah haha can't hate the 20+ mb connection at work here

My web order number was sent to me at 10:01:08 am. Again I hope you're right that they had atleast 2 pairs of 10.5...Good luck NT13...

@ Kicks504 :rofl: ahh sh*t

Not good...

Last edited:
Not to sound negative but I bet a lot of orders get cancelled.  That was a global drop, so it was us vs. the rest of the world competing for stock from ONE store.  a confirmation after a 1 min still means that there were mad people who got theirs in under a min.

Back
Top Bottom