Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I REALLY don't want to pay re-seller prices on the Fingercroxx, BUT I REALLY want them, so I will if I have to.  It's been quite a while since I did that (like may of us, I did it on the Kennedys, to be exact), but for certain releases, it can't be avoided.  Anyone ever had any luck with Millenium Shoes phone order? I have found those guys not too cool to deal with on limited releases in the past. Maybe slightly shady, I don't know? 

Anybody in here from Atlanta currently at Wish? If so, is it deep out there? About to run over there for the homie kicksiscrack to see whats up.

Also, been super busy lately and haven't had time to sift through all of the pages. I was told about the TeamNB that has been put into action. Can whoever is in charge add me to the group? Or at least let me know who to contact. Appreciate it everyone.

:D

sorry about the horrible IG, those pictures does the kicks no justice

These Soleboxes are incredible. :smokin

Funny, I was just on the Wish website.  Says phone orders after 5:00 p.m., and I am thinking, "yeah, right".  A. They are shady as h***, and B. even if they weren't shady, there is going to be no more inventory at 5:00 p.m.........   

I know this is dumb, but it always gets me on overseas releases. Can anyone tell me when the fingercroxx are releasing in EST? Thanks in advance!

sup NT, couldnt remember my old email addy or username i used on here awhile back. had to make a new one. 

most of the talk i had before was over in the jb forum, been getting more and more into NB over the past year that im in the process of selling most of my jordan's and nikes so i can just rock NB's

i probably commented on a bunch of your IG posts at some point in time. just saying hey to the thread.

anyone got a size 9 mojito they are looking to sell? haha i think thats been my IG saying of choice, missed out on 4 attempts.

Thanks and relax at the dude getting all worked up. Just asked for a favor I use a world clock but always mess stuff up.

For Atlanta heads, the usual heads are here with a list at Wish. Like 23 ppl on list for corks. Only like 7 ppl actually here. Smmfh Supposedly Wish has 9 pairs of 'Croxx. I'm number 6 in line for those for my boy

Thanks and relax at the dude getting all worked up. Just asked for a favor I use a world clock but always mess stuff up.

I think everyone is on edge on these...and I'm one of them. I wanna rock this shoe and NOT give in to resell prices...good luck with getting them though. I think all of us will need it! :\

This is right from SNS's website:

Please note!
Only one pair per customer, orders on several pairs will be cancelled immediately.

And due to the high demand on releases like this, our servers can not handle the huge amount of pressure. Therefore some sizes might be sold several times resulting in that we have to cancel some orders. We will contact you within 48 hours to confirm or deny your order. Thank you for your understanding!

This is gonna break some hearts in the next 48 hours.

I
Anybody in here from Atlanta currently at Wish? If so, is it deep out there? About to run over there for the homie kicksiscrack to see whats up.

Also, been super busy lately and haven't had time to sift through all of the pages. I was told about the TeamNB that has been put into action. Can whoever is in charge add me to the group? Or at least let me know who to contact. Appreciate it everyone.

I am heading out there in a few minutes.

I

I am heading out there in a few minutes.
For Atlanta heads, the usual heads are here with a list at Wish. Like 23 ppl on list for corks. Only like 7 ppl actually here. Smmfh Supposedly Wish has 9 pairs of 'Croxx. I'm number 6 in line for those for my boy
My friend is about to head over...but with only 9 pairs...might be long shot...

Hopefully NB sees the demand and stocks them again.  Wouldn't doubt it considering the widespread distribution of the salmon sole and mojito.

Ok that was kinda easy...took me 15-20 secs to add cart and check out.:nerd:

it's impossible to get shoes on smart phones lol size in cart but checked out too slow

I got some confirmation, takes two days to say whether you are approved or denied, I blanked out for a minute but good thing I had most of my info uploaded previously

Back
Top Bottom