Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks. I cant really speak on 996's since ive never owned a pair. But the 998s that i own (and both the pairs ive tried on) have been a little long and a little narrow for my foot- it just doesnt feel stable. Never really had that problem with other models, my 1300s are a little similar but no so drastic

That's my worry, exactly the same for the 996s I own, might make me a little less bothered if I can't snag them when they hit Europe. The problems of having wide *** feet I guess. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

HarryF****: very nice!
Im not a big fan of the 998s anyways (and they always fit my foot weird), so i passed on the tassies, and got something else....

DS, and basically retail for the devils

can't go wrong with some slim shady bursts :smokin

Not out yet in the U.S.

My eyes are peeled for these, along with the teal 999s, too.  Both are must cops.  

Are those out in Europe? I'm moving there next month. If so, those are must grabs for me.

I love my Js like the next man but NBs are a must have in the collection.

Tassie Devil's alright. Cool name and a lot of hype, but I don't think they're that good looking.

But I'm still on the hunt for some sz 9.5 Mojito's lol. Anybody have a sz 9.5 Mojito? I'm willing to size swap for my 11 (sorry, not for sale).

Fully agree here, cool name / cool collab, cool idea (also the colour theme), but just isnt such a great shoe imo. Anyway, glad for everyone that do likes it and got a pair oc[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Not out yet in the U.S.

My eyes are peeled for these, along with the teal 999s, too.  Both are must cops.  
Are those out in Europe? I'm moving there next month. If so, those are must grabs for me.

I love my Js like the next man but NBs are a must have in the collection.
Not really sure, but the model number to search around with is ML999SO.  Teal joints are ML999SB.

Stunna that team NB logo looks nice, came across it on Instagram as my croxx were liked [emoji]128077[/emoji]Instant follow[emoji]128077[/emoji] I predict big things for Team NB. Lets hope so anyways.

Back
Top Bottom