Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sock wave f*** what ya heard 
grin.gif
this pic almost convinces me that the hype over these is somewhat justified...  I've been pretty ambivalent about them, but they definitely look really good on foot with some jeans.

I received my first pair of 1300's today, it appears they are a 1/2 size too big. Looks like I will be sending them back.
ohwell.gif

For people posting Re: The Tassie Devils: About 5 spots here had in-store releases and of those I believe 2 put left over stock online after the release, I believe both stores only had 13's left though.

In regards to SF's own online release only being pairs of 11's and 13's - The current word is that when SF let locals come in to their office and grab pairs the day before the release, they managed to sell majority of their stock (Something I think Woody from Sneaker Freaker was happy to do as the word from day dot with him on this one has been "Screw anyone else, Australians always get f*cked on releases so this will be our shoe").

I was one of the folks who got a pair direct from SF yesterday:

Awesome sneaker treeizzle. There is a size 13 listed on eBay saying they run small and are more like a 12. Do u agree? I might have to snag them if so

I think SF did the right thing with the release.

Sucks for ppl like me who didn't get a pair, but i can accept that knowing they went to the locals.

Last edited:
For people posting Re: The Tassie Devils: About 5 spots here had in-store releases and of those I believe 2 put left over stock online after the release, I believe both stores only had 13's left though.

In regards to SF's own online release only being pairs of 11's and 13's - The current word is that when SF let locals come in to their office and grab pairs the day before the release, they managed to sell majority of their stock (Something I think Woody from Sneaker Freaker was happy to do as the word from day dot with him on this one has been "Screw anyone else, Australians always get f*cked on releases so this will be our shoe").

I was one of the folks who got a pair direct from SF yesterday:
how do they fit TTS?  OR a half size big like some are saying

Found these sitting in a store in Asia. I was going to cop, but didn't really want them that bad. I forget how limited the release was in the States.

Last edited:

I respect where dude is coming from and happy to have even got a pair online. Sucks for us NA folk that there isn't any going to be released up here but we're always so lucky with just about everything else released so it's hard to really complain. Oh well... time to play the waiting game and hope the pairs in EU have my size. Such an awesome sneaker with a great colorway.

Per a friend of mine that copped from laced yesterday, they fit close to tts for him. Said they ran a tiny bit long, but it's slightly narrow so he needed his true size for the width to fit correctly. Maybe if you have a narrow foot half size down is the way to go. Im hopeful my true 10 fits as I have a slightly wider foot. The early comments on these running big had me concerned I may need a 9, but half sizes are scarce. I guess I'll find out when they arrive. Hope DHL is quick!

Tassie Devil's alright. Cool name and a lot of hype, but I don't think they're that good looking.

But I'm still on the hunt for some sz 9.5 Mojito's lol. Anybody have a sz 9.5 Mojito? I'm willing to size swap for my 11 (sorry, not for sale).

Back
Top Bottom