Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

United Arrow x NB 1500 USAP comes with sock. So dope. Drop in Apr.
Yeah, these are ill. I love tan and natural colors.

555131_288310737967936_930733926_n.jpg

What model?

Just got a tweet from Crooked Tongues...releasing the Sneakerfreaker at the end of the month...get on it.

Was kinda hoping the UA's would fly under the radar a bit. Lots of cats with beaucoup disposable income are starting to flock towards NB and what used to be relatively easy cops are dwindling. Oh well.

I got my desert storms for $50 bucks from a homie who never wore them. That is the type of community I enjoy being part of
pimp.gif
  EDIT: Another give away on those deserts to me is the shade of red. Legit pairs dont have a reallybright "sport red", its a different tone...ALMOST like a Jordan VI infrared

Last edited:
I have never had a pair of NB and I really like the Ronnie Fieg High Risk pair. Does anybody have any idea where to get them besides eBay? I am in Florida and I just can't bring myself to spend $400 on a pair of shoes. Thanks for any help!
High Risks are Asics pleighboi..

I have never had a pair of NB and I really like the Ronnie Fieg High Risk pair. Does anybody have any idea where to get them besides eBay? I am in Florida and I just can't bring myself to spend $400 on a pair of shoes. Thanks for any help!
those are Asics fam, i dont really understand what youre asking..

I guarantee those UA 1500s will blow off shelves with the quickness as well. It's a shame it's this difficult to get a pair of collabs in hand. Thankfully NB kills it with the GRs to keep me happy.

for anyone who is a member of kicksxchange there's a lead on a size 10us 1500 chosen few and size 8us 1500 solebox maroon. starting prices aren't that worse ive seen. he has some other stuff too 577 israeli army, 990 30th anny grey, 1300 salmon soles, 999 steel blues

for anyone who is a member of kicksxchange there's a lead on a size 10us 1500 chosen few and size 8us 1500 solebox maroon. starting prices aren't that worse ive seen. he has some other stuff too 577 israeli army, 990 30th anny grey, 1300 salmon soles, 999 steel blues
DIBS on those Solebox 1500s. Where can I find this? I'm not a member. Any US 8 990GRY too?

DIBS on those Solebox 1500s. Where can I find this? I'm not a member. Any US 8 990GRY too?
Dude is asking 300 euros for the solebox, which is equivalent to $393 plus shipping. Shoes are worn 2-3x. He also has the 990 greys for sale but in a 7.5 for 280 euros

Anybody know how much 577 x SNS x (gray) are worth? I found a pair, but not sure about the price

We can say that the United Arrows 1500 is an asian-made model correct? Might be the most noobish question but yeah...

@peckle, very nice model, I'm a sucker for an all gray shoe

Back
Top Bottom