Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm really good friends with feature LV and I'm just curious to hear what happened with them since they are on your **** list?
might not be a big deal to most, but its a big deal to me, since i feel if im going out of my way to support your store instead of going with a bigger store i can use coupons on etc and get it for cheaper..

i received a pair of shoes that looked completely different than what they had it shown as and i called them for a return, they said coo and the guy i talked to said you pay to ship here and we'll pay for shipping in your exchange. i say coo that works, they get my shoes back, they dont even call me to tell me they came in, i had to check the tracking and call them..then they were like oh yea you gotta pay the difference (which i knew) and then they said i gotta pay shipping also (which wasnt said i had to do cuz they said theyll cover it) then a manager got on the phone and said na i remember you calling and we didnt offer for us to pay for the shipping.

so i had to pay the inital shipping cost for the shoes, the return shipping and the shipping again for the new pair, when i coulda picked up that new pair locally 

then i see all over kick deals that they offer free shipping

that sh** is corny

So who bought the size 10.5 nazar eye on Ebay yesterday? Lol
theyre gone already? sheesh i wasnt bout that 8hunna 
eek.gif

stunna, i think it is a big deal if a business is gonna lie to you like that. but given that most of us have had good experiences with them, it's unlikely others will boycott until something directly affects them to change their personal opinion.

i know who ended up with the nazars. he doesnt post on here though. he didnt even want them at that price, but someone got it as a gift for him. lucky guy.
i cant believe you wouldve bought them. prices on older NBs are out of control because of people willing to drop that kind of cash lol. ridiculous.

Last edited:
You should PM one of the NTers that works there (lookdown does, he posts in the pick up thread sometimes), I dont know him personally but its worth a shot to get an answer back
appreciate it bro, ill hit him up, ill wait till tomorrow since thats what my bank advised me to do
stunna, i think it is a big deal if a business is gonna lie to you like that. but given that most of us have had good experiences with them, it's unlikely others will boycott until something directly affects them to change their personal opinion.

i know who ended up with the nazars. he doesnt post on here though. he didnt even want them at that price, but someone got it as a gift for him. lucky guy.
i cant believe you wouldve bought them. prices on older NBs are out of control because of people willing to drop that kind of cash lol. ridiculous.
oh yea, to me customer service goes a long way, its fine if everyone has a good experience and will continue business with them, but not me. no big deal at the end of the day, ill just stop fu**in with you is all.

a gift? 
eek.gif
..he musta passed on a car gift for graduation and opted for the kicks lol 

nah he's doin fine financially. pretty sure he graduated years ago lol. jealous im not as well off nor have someone that would drop $800 easy on me lol.

ebay bucks are like rebates ebay gives you for your purchases. you accrue them quarterly. lots of people dont really earn them though because they circumvent the fees and offer to buy outside of ebay lol. i thought everyone's ebay bucks expired by now though.

That is unfortunate to hear about Feature LV; I have been a loyal customer and order from them all the time (New Balance, that is) and have never had a problem.

Back
Top Bottom