Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man, best of luck to all you guys who tried to cop the Tassie's. Sounds like it was straight madness this morning.

missed all the releases for tassies....oh well on to the next one
grin.gif
Yeah my feelings exactly. I wanted them but NB always releases pretty sweet models so I don't mind. 

Damn it... I thought CR was releasing them at 10 am today. I need to stay more updated with NB releases : (

But I want sz 9.5 Mojito's more than Tassie's still. Anybody?

unds 574 florals. quality is excellent. comfort is great. honestly like the feel o these better than most of my nb's. def doubling up on them. insides have that soft silky seal feel.

Damn it... I thought CR was releasing them at 10 am today. I need to stay more updated with NB releases : (

But I want sz 9.5 Mojito's more than Tassie's still. Anybody?

Both them are nice. Either one is a great steal. I would have to agree and go with the Mojito's though.

I hate 574s. They feel cheap compared to 990 and up.

And are you guys referring to the Surfer's on NB.com.

Last edited:
This might seem a little shady guys but.. I know a guy who scored 3 pairs of Tassies in hand. 1 for me, 1 for him and 1 to trade for some Ronnie High Risks US 10-11. The Tassies are US 10.5. Don't really mess with Fieg stuff so don't know if the deal is a good one to be had. I do post on here in case anyone thinks I'm dodgy or a reseller/lurker I love to share NB info. Anyways hope this ain't breaking any rules just trying to do a favour. Please PM me if interested.

Anyone know how the country fairs fit. I was wondering. The site doesn't have my 11.5. But they have an 11 or 12 and I was wondering whether to go a half size up or down.

So whilst y'all devils were chasing the Tassies I was having a relaxing day breaking in the 999 elites. Very nice to enjoy a good reasonably priced very wearable easy pick up than chasing some damn hype beast not very wearable release. I hope all y'all who wanted because you actually like them things picked them up and not just you collab
hypebeasts. Enjoy.

Anyone know how the country fairs fit. I was wondering. The site doesn't have my 11.5. But they have an 11 or 12 and I was wondering whether to go a half size up or down.

get the 12...577 made in England usually run 1/2 size small

So whilst y'all devils were chasing the Tassies I was having a relaxing day breaking in the 999 elites. Very nice to enjoy a good reasonably priced very wearable easy pick up than chasing some damn hype beast not very wearable release. I hope all y'all who wanted because you actually like them things picked them up and not just you collab
hypebeasts. Enjoy.
Cant wait for mine to arrive

Last edited:
hypebeasts. Enjoy.

I want to buy these, but I have the reds and I've seen some pics of terrible paint cracking after just one or two wears.

I'm sure these will crack just the same...

Last edited:
Its been asked before, but I don't think it's been answered.
Are the Blue 999 Elites having the same midsole issues as the pics people have posted of the Reds?
About the pull the trigger on a pair of Blues, but even for a $90-110 shoe, I wanna wear it more than three times before it crumbles.

You guys gotta chill with bashing the collabs, the members here have been equally enthusiastic with the GR releases as well. Put out a dope concept/color and it will get love limited or not.
word

cuz no one fiends on Solebox collabs clearly..give it a couple years down the line then it becomes "damn i shoulda copped em when i had the chance"

Back
Top Bottom