Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^ok. Im hating on this one. If you ever see another auction going unnoticed in 9.5 for these, holla. I actually liked the shoe when noone was hyped about them, and was unable to cop :frown:

Un'ds...TMNB first run x 999 elites

That Tee [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Never got a chance to post these after copping last month. eBay SNIPE managed to grab these for only $140 shipped off an auction that I guess people were totally sleeping on. Pretty sure that is even cheaper than if I had ordered them from Europe, def a win in my books. Super dope shoe, although I will be swapping out the camo laces with black. Quality is pretty damn awesome too, not even the slightest flaw on both shoes and suede is great.

great pickup man :smokin

is $335 a good price for the nicekicks x nb 1500?  It seems a bit high but I've been really thirsty for that shoe ever since gtfan712 posted pics of him wearing them
Nah man. I got my worn-once pair for $90 shipped off eBay. Definitely don't pay $335.

I am pissed I slept on the 996RYL on Zappos. I had them in my cart and they dropped the price to $116.99, these shoes don't last anywhere in my size.

Never got a chance to post these after copping last month. eBay SNIPE managed to grab these for only $140 shipped off an auction that I guess people were totally sleeping on. Pretty sure that is even cheaper than if I had ordered them from Europe, def a win in my books. Super dope shoe, although I will be swapping out the camo laces with black. Quality is pretty damn awesome too, not even the slightest flaw on both shoes and suede is great.

Nice! Those are sz 8 right? That was a steal. Wish they were my size. Glad someone from NT grabbed them!

Amazing pick-up Zedrok. What a steal!!!

...and about the NiceKick 1500's. I got mine for $110 shipped worn once size 9.5 about 4-5months ago. They are becoming harder and harder to locate but I would not drop $300 on them. That's a little out of hand. Just wait for someone to post an auction in your size and snipe it. It shouldn't get too high. I do love mine though, might be my favorite 1500 I own. 

Finally a decent day yesterday up here near philly...

^^I haven't broken mine out yet. I need to go home and check mine after all the horror stories.

Anyone getting the blue 999s?

What about the Miggy's?

GRAND SLAM HOMERUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've been having all the luck lately.  Now find me some Grey Pigeons and Tassie.
wink.gif

^what he said. i think the only thing luckier than finding at that price is having seller actually honor it

Love that Tassie too! I literally jumped when I opened the box this morning. Thought the details were a little much from the production photos, but this photo above really captures their essence, IMO. 

if those looked the pic, id be all over them!
not trying to stir the pot, but you seem to post like youve been getting a lot of luck lately yet dont post a collection pic or anything over 2 months old. ive been lurking this and the asics thread for awhile and im not sure if youre trying to get eprops or if my ebay search button isnt loading everything as i dont see these being sold for anywhere south of $250 let alone $140 in the completed and sold listings.

Back
Top Bottom