Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Originally Posted by HARRYF**** 

Maybe I'm being a bit naive but how do you mean put themselves on a pedestal? Most posts I've seen have been about sharing info and giving the heads up to fellow NB heads on this thread. Not trying to ruffle feathers I just want to understand where this hate for Team NB is coming from.
to be honest. the info shared here isnt ground breaking news so hes right in what he says. id say 98% of the info or heads up you think youre getting is a copy and paste from kicks deals twitter account. other than that, most of this thread has been flaunting pics over this years releases or photos people found on instagram. youll get the occasional pick up photo of someone that just bought a release from 1 to 3 years back but rarely will you ever find someone that actually had them when they first released. i think highguy and a few other members really only seem to know what theyre talking about. others just use this thread as a showcase to showoff their new collection or say they scored on a "rare" shoe . i guess thats why i lurked more than joining and contributing.

Since I have started my NB collection everyone has been mad cool and answered any questions i have ever had. Best forum on here by far. Not like the Roshe forum.

Take the Cat fight elsewhere
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sounds like its gonna be a....

Since I have started my NB collection everyone has been mad cool and answered any questions i have ever had. Best forum on here by far. Not like the Roshe forum.
lol, I remember when people in the Roshe forum were saying that exact same thing about the Jordan forum

to be honest. the info shared here isnt ground breaking news so hes right in what he says. id say 98% of the info or heads up you think youre getting is a copy and paste from kicks deals twitter account. other than that, most of this thread has been flaunting pics over this years releases or photos people found on instagram. youll get the occasional pick up photo of someone that just bought a release from 1 to 3 years back but rarely will you ever find someone that actually had them when they first released. i think highguy and a few other members really only seem to know what theyre talking about. others just use this thread as a showcase to showoff their new collection or say they scored on a "rare" shoe . i guess thats why i lurked more than joining and contributing.

Thanks for the response.

I'm done. If you feel the need to be a NB elitist, that's your prerogative. Don't understand that holier-than-thou "OG head" attitude. Keep talking.

Whoever dropped that info on the 577TBN at Soleheaven, just placed my order. Thanks so much for that.

Last edited:
info is still info, whether or not it came from kicksdeals twitter.  coming to this thread for NB specific info is a lot quicker than sifting through hundreds of twitter posts everyday.  In regards to "flaunting" releases, if you like something enough, you'll want to show it off to other people.  It's not necessarily a bad thing to take pride in what you enjoy.  I can understand where you're coming from with all of this but you've made your point in a way detracts from the purpose of this thread.  lets get back to NB please.

Y'all be going Jordan brand forum up in here. Grow up and get along or keep quiet.

How about the re-introduction of the 997. Any got any news about it? Good old Dadbath might know something.

This dude growing pain is stuck on some og elite trip....Look at his username. I wouldn't be surprised if he was sending out petitions to Coca Cola to bring back the blow in them for the sake of being OG.

I'm done. If you feel the need to be a NB elitist, that's your prerogative. Don't understand that holier-than-thou "OG head" attitude. Keep talking.

Whoever dropped that info on the 577TBN at Soleheaven, just placed my order. Thanks so much for that.

youre welcome phins

Alright guys sorry I guess but it's kind of annoying when people come in here like that, he flagged every single one of my posts too because I guess he is cool like that. But lets get back to the topic, since people were saying they haven't seen some older NBs in a while, here you go. Of course, all I buy is new releases I'm a total hypebeast at least according to some people.

996, 997, 998

574, 575, 581, 710

1300, 1400, 1600, 1700

BANG BANG!
:smh:
https://twitter.com/MATTBOOTY8/media/grid

You don't see the irony in calling someone else a NB elitist, while chartering an exclusive team limited to 3 apps a month? :lol:

#justsayin

Oh and Zedrok? LMAO! Just goes to show you that it is very possible for heads to do what they do for the e-props. Growing Pains....I see you kid. Good ****.

Last edited:
Hey guys! First time back on NT since back in 2010, glad to see there is a pretty booming NB thread on here. I have not been collecting them for super long, only about 8 months but I have about 10 pairs so far and really like them. This thread seems pretty cool, unsurprisingly since NB is worn usually by an older crowd (not the 10 year old JB heads, no offense if you are one). I see a lot of OG vs New heads in the last couple posts and don't really understand it. I mean wasn't there a point and time when you were new at this too. Good to see that there are some people that are still welcoming to new NB heads on here. I am going to try and contribute as much as I can to here, and also I have a NB store in my town that is super quiet and they get in all of the good new GRs so I can help people out if they are having trouble finding them. Nice to meet you all!

Quite a comical read actually. Who cares what anyone else has or doesn't have, it's a shoe forum, people have different stuff, new and old.

Get over it. How about back to some wear shots? Knight I see you back there..

Another from today..

These were yesterday as well.. I like 1500s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom