Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Browsing on end tonight, came across this. There's the official colors/RD for the NPs. Doubt the shape will be like the hanons but I sure am hoping so.
Nice info.  Gives me some time to stack away a little extra for these.  Hopefully they're worthy of that inflated 1500 price.   

Today

Give me that grey. I want them around just from that picture. England made 1500 with grey and blue... take me money please. 

And great find on the Kennedys. Heads up to anybody looking for a size 8.5 Kennedys. One might pop up on Ebay here in the next few days, because I bougtht a pair from the guy and they were deadstock but when I received them they had a noticeable black mark on the heel collar of the right shoe, so I unfortunately had to send them back. Worst feeling is opening a box and seeing that, especially on a shoe I've wanted so bad. 

But just wanted to give everybody a heads up on that. The guys a great dude and refund my money no problem, and some of you might be able to look past the mark, but if I'm paying what I paid the shoe better be flawless. 

Last edited:
Just teasers but that Grey/blue color combo looks promising...

Depending on how green they really are they might fill my void I got when I sold my Mojitos. Love the color but the 574 shape isn't pleasant at all. 

Good find! According to the Sneaker News blog post (http://sneakernews.com/2013/08/05/norse-projects-x-new-balance-1500-danish-weather-pack-teaser/), they indicated the release date as this Friday, Aug. 9. Could it be Aug. 9 for Norse and then Aug. 19 for other retailers?
Yeah their in shop release date is aug 9 based their very first post of the project/various other sources. I stumbled upon the wider release it seems. Crazy how it was kept secret up until the very moment basically. Don't see that much nowadays with most shops giving a good amount of time for the hype to get nuts.

Last edited:
Good find! According to the Sneaker News blog post (http://sneakernews.com/2013/08/05/norse-projects-x-new-balance-1500-danish-weather-pack-teaser/), they indicated the release date as this Friday, Aug. 9. Could it be Aug. 9 for Norse and then Aug. 19 for other retailers?
Yeah their in shop release date is aug 9 based their very first post of the project/various other sources. I stumbled upon the wider release it seems. Crazy how it was kept secret up until the very moment basically. Don't see that much nowadays with most shops giving a good amount of time for the hype to get nuts.
I wish more shops did releases like this.  While I'm not kidding myself into thinking that these will be a breeze to get, I have to believe that only having a few weeks of knowledge of a shoe's existence has to help the odds of scoring a pair or two.

Or is that just wishful thinking?  
laugh.gif

First time I've ever said this, but I don't like any of those 1300s. Only ones I would even think about buying are the grey and greens ones. 

Review: J.Crew x New Balance 998 - Phoenix Red

those look great and great review as usual. 

i was wondering, do the 998s fit uncomfortable for anyone?>i feel like the 1500s are the most comfortable for me which is upsetting since i love the look of 998s

Back
Top Bottom