Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

decided to try and get them, but credit card kept getting declined. 5 minutes later, fraud management calls and tells me they wouldn't authorize b/c they thought it wasn't me. now they are sold out in my size. guess the shape gods were trying to tell me something :lol:

good news is that it seemed like it would have been a fairly easy cop without the above problems.

not too bummed about missing these right now. i'll wait to see some live pics from the norse delivery and maybe get them in the wider release.

hope everyone who wanted them got them!

decided to try and get them, but credit card kept getting declined. 5 minutes later, fraud management calls and tells me they wouldn't authorize b/c they thought it wasn't me. now they are sold out in my size. guess the shape gods were trying to tell me something :lol:

good news is that it seemed like it would have been a fairly easy cop without the above problems.

not too bummed about missing these right now. i'll wait to see some live pics from the norse delivery and maybe get them in the wider release.

hope everyone who wanted them got them!
seemed like a lot of people ran into issues with the fraud protection. that's a good thing i guess (that they got your back). some people will call their card company ahead of time to let them know to expect a charge from abroad to avoid getting the auto decline.
i think this is the "wider" release, but i know what you mean. the shape really turned a lot of people off so hopefully the next go around if you still want them you can grab them. i have a feeling you'll have the hype subside though and come to your senses and realize you can pass haha.

Ran into fraud protection but still copped both pair. Like the grey blue cw, on the fence with the others but figured better get while I can and decide once I see them in person

Recycled Pic..!!

need a fake/legit check on these. I think they are real and pretty confident but the price is pretty low, with no bids. opinions please?

much appreciated.

those 998RR looks good to me.

speaking of 998, GNR now in stock at feature, called in but not my luck, someone took 7 half already. bummer. but they got small sizes , so anyone here looking for them, try and check them out.

6pm has more sizes now, sizes 7.5,8,8.5, and 9 are also there now

Plus YCMC has a 30% coupon off that you can use for NB (Propaganda Pack, American Rebel Pack, etc)

Code is KDSUMMER30

http://www.ycmc.com/brands-2/newbalance.html?app_webattribute_20=118
Update: YCMC has the 998GNR in sizes 11,12, and 13 for 160, but you can use the 30% coupon above and total comes to $112 shipped, also some sites have 5% rebate so you can save another 5 dollars

http://www.ycmc.com/men/shoes/running/made-in-usa-998.html

Back
Top Bottom