Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What are your three (3) favorite pairs of New Balance that you own? Snap a pic!!! ... and post your pics in order from Favorite - 2nd Favorite - 3rd Favorite...

I'll start:

M1500WTU

M1500SNS

MT580WST

Last edited:

New Balance X Cncpts 998 'C-note' will drop Sept.14th at Concepts and Sept 28th everywhere. 

For a list of stores that will be receiving pairs check here. Looks like their should be plenty of pairs to go around for everyone that wants 'em.

http://www.newbalance.com/on/demand...IT-article?bundle=472&cat=classics&filter=all
That list of retailers should be a sticky on the first page. 

THOSE ARE ALL THE RETAILERS THAT GET NB's COLLABS!!!!!!!!!!! 

Concepts always release their shoes to all NB Premium Accounts, so please no more stupid  same questions

This was pretty tough, but here you go-
MT580WST

M670NTU

M990GRY

2nd concepts pic looking much better!

Lots of retailers is good. This list isn't for ALL collabos though right? I don't remember Barney's or PYS getting stuff before.

I finally got a chance to pick up my package from Bodega. I got the Hyprcat from Bodega's online release last weekend. I was pretty excited to find a grey shirt and hang tag included in the package. I got a US 9 and it came with a M shirt.

Bored at home, so I'll contribute.

Wore the crap out of these since they were so comfy! Took them on hikes, out in rainstorms, etc.

Hard to keep it to three, so two honorable mentions:

Someone's already sellin c notes for 3 bills on a fb group smh. I hope everyone gets there pair n the resellers end up sittin on em

Just going off the pairs I own (and that are still in the rotations).. Other wise all the solebox 1500's would be on my top 3 list..

1: M1300NR  - (you didnt know suede could be this buttery)

2. 999 SEALS - (concepts kill it.  I rock mine with the grey\blue tip laces.. RIP to my Kennedys)

3. 996 greyscales (flawless in my opinion. these are ripe for any occasion)

Honorable Mention -  574 3m - ( im a sucker for perforations.) 

Last edited:
Got both of these at the new balance factory store today for $85. Such a steal!

I've never seen these 574s before though, they kind of look like customs.

i know the cncpts usually float around to other stores, but any word if the hyprcats are gonna? would much rather them than the cnotes and fell asleep for the bdga release :smh:

Back
Top Bottom