Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sorry guys,

Just checked the 2 ThoseNBs links and they are broken for some reason...

Heres a photo to make up for it.

Ladys are loving NBs this year.

Anyway here's a EU photo of the 15's

There are plenty of photos of the 580s out there.

And one final pic of the 2014 GRs in line, seems to be broken up into models.

Good day fam... Sharing my footwear today :smile:

are these iDs?

Mint - like 998 and Kennedy - like 998 coming out Spring 2014. Both USA made GR's. I will try to get photos to post.

Has anyone received their shipping info yet for the mints? If so what are your order number?

If mattfx can wait 19 days for cnotes, you can wait too, it will most likely be two people working the shipping, they will work based upon orders received, give it a week, it's been a day

Has anyone received their shipping info yet for the mints? If so what are your order number?
If mattfx can wait 19 days for cnotes, you can wait too, it will most likely be two people working the shipping, they will work based upon orders received, give it a week, it's been a day
UPS retail locations aren't even open on sundays.. 

I don't think anyone has to worry about orders getting cancelled... the customer service was good on the c-notes (faults on my part), and if there was a problem I am sure they will contact you to get it worked out.  

Just received my C-Notes yesterday, and, all I can say is WOW. My hair blew back when I opened the box. Can't w8 for my Mints to show up.

Last edited:

Thanks, not impatient, just curious to see what my order's chances are.
nova, pickup the phone today and call them. give them your order number, and make sure things checked out.. I did the same, and they pulled everything up for me, told me there were no red flags, and that my shoes would definitely ship.   Those concept guys are mad nice.

Last edited:
@fo****zles how did you get only the toe part purple and the back mesh black? I tried to do that on the site but I was not able to.

Back
Top Bottom