Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Someone had posted these, I think they're ugly but if you wear a US12, you can get them from Tres Bien for $157 shipped to the US (20% off for VAT + 20% off sale)

Mine fit the same as pebble blues, tassies, mints, etc.
in my opinion, there's no way, the tassies fit like the mints or c-notes!

my normal 998 size is 11.5 but that size never came in any stores for the tassies, so i went with 11, got a 12 first, but they were waaaay too big! 

in fact, i just compared these 3 shoes yesterday, and the size 11 tassie devil was just as long and big as the c-notes and the mints in 11.5, maybe even a little bit longer!!!

so tassies fit huge in my eyes! 

my normal 998 size is 11.5 but that size never came in any stores for the tassies, so i went with 11, got a 12 first, but they were waaaay too big! 
in fact, i just compared these 3 shoes yesterday, and the size 11 tassie devil was just as long and big as the c-notes and the mints in 11.5, maybe even a little bit longer!!!

Very true. Forgot that my tassies are a half size bigger than my other 998s but definitely seem bigger than the size indicates. Sorry for the confusion.

what about the normal 998? I'm thinking of getting my first NB, there's one 998GGO 9.5 on sale and I normally wear 10.5 on vans and nikes. Just wondering...

what about the normal 998? I'm thinking of getting my first NB, there's one 998GGO 9.5 on sale and I normally wear 10.5 on vans and nikes. Just wondering...

On 998's I'd get a 10.
I wear 11.5 in AM1's, Roshe's and most Nike NSW. I wear 11's in 998's and they feel great.

depends on your foot, if you have a wide foot you should stick to your normal 10.5, if you dont then you should get a 10

On 998's I'd get a 10.
I wear 11.5 in AM1's, Roshe's and most Nike NSW. I wear 11's in 998's and they feel great.
Thanks! I normally go half size up on Roshes though, I have them in 11s.. Now I really think going 9.5 on a 998 is a bad idea... Still looking for a good 998 deal tho..

those light blue 998s are a must! since i cant seem to find my size in the 998DB, those will be a nice substitute 8)

im intrigued to see more pics of that red/white/blue cw 998 also.

Back
Top Bottom