Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Fail for me.  Signed up for account rather than guest check out....damnit.

I used to live across the street from the store.  Would have definitely been a line up for me if I still was there.
Being signed in already definitely made a difference! That and F5 until your fingers bleed. lol

If its anything the Kith releases.. Keep trying until it has the sold out text on the bottom of the main page. Looks like 10 is still available.

Super excited to have gotten my size after missing out on the St Alfred x Asics. Very smooth checkout if you had an account and were already logged in, or had your login info saved in your browser. Playing around with checking out other items beforehand was pretty key for me, knowing what to expect to get through as soon as possible.. Congrats to everyone who got a pair.

so mad i couldn't get a pair but at least this release was much smoother then the asics, at least members here got some, good stuff on that at least

Smh all hear fools come out da woodwork on fb after tombout oh these suck these are wack. But they copped. Smh

Today...

Smh all hear fools come out da woodwork on fb after tombout oh these suck these are wack. But they copped. Smh
I was one of them until I saw the picture Frank the Butcher posted up on instagram. They looked a lot better than the promo pics. Here is an on foot pic...

I can't see myself wearing those STAs and passed. Money is tight with all these releases. Hope I don't regret it when people start posting in hand, on feet pics.

Damn. Hella people copped St Alfred's. was on it and 9.5 was sold out instantly it seemed. If anyone is looking to move their pair, please let me know. The 21st is too close to Christmas for me! Thx.

Back
Top Bottom