Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can someone comment on hyprcat sizing? I usually wear a 9.5 but found a 8.5 from an independent seller and I'm not sure if they will be too tight

I know right New Balance is murdering the game right now I'm glad the mainstream hasn't caught on, the barbershop pack is going to be straight fire!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on the 999's from that pack.

Side note: I've seen different sets of pics for the national parks pack. Can anyone confirm a 998?

Man I hope the STA's run true to size (and I like them more than the mints in person) because I tried on a pair of 998s and I had to go down a half size to a 10.5. So if worst comes to worst and they don't fit, I'll be looking to trade them for some mints in 10.5 since my STAs are size 11. Hopefully 1500s fit me in my true size of 11. Ill report back when I get them tomorrow or Friday.

Nice pics up there by the way. White laces look good.

Last edited:
I'm glad there wasn't too much hype for the saint alfreds. But i wonder what other stores will carry them and how many...

Pretty happy I decided to cop the St. Alfreds after seeing the pics above and the one Bad LT posted earlier with the crazy 3m shine. I should have mine tomorrow unless it requires a signature at delivery. For anyone that actually went to the instore release was there a lot of people lined up and were you able to double up on some sizes?

Pretty happy I decided to cop the St. Alfreds after seeing the pics above and the one Bad LT posted earlier with the crazy 3m shine. I should have mine tomorrow unless it requires a signature at delivery. For anyone that actually went to the instore release was there a lot of people lined up and were you able to double up on some sizes?

There was about 60-70 people in like and about 45-50 people camped out. One pair per person. You should never expect stores allowed to double up on exclusive releases. I got mine. Although I loved em and thought they did an awesome job, I had to flip em to have some money for Christmas presents. Would have loved to keep em.

Last edited:
Funny how many people hated them, but still copped.
Props to all who really liked them & were able to cop tho.

really wanted them but wasn't able to obtain. need a size 8 for those who don't like their pair 
tongue.gif

Here are some photos I snapped before i sold em off. Sucks to be broke as a joke, I definitely wanted to keep these. I guess it made it easier that I couldn't get my size.

Im not a big fan of the 1500s or the whole " Red October" or whatever you want to call this solid color blocking scheme BUT I must admit that the photos of the SAL's are peaking my interest. Looks like they did a solid job with these. The suede doesnt look nearly as thick as the photos SAL dropped either which is a plus IMO 

Back
Top Bottom