Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1. 998 Tassie Devil
2. 998 Mint
3. 574 Mojito (Seeing as the international release was in Jan)
4. 577 Hyprcat
5. 577 Autobahn Day

1. 998 Tannery/Mint
2. 998 C-Note
3. 998 Tassie Devil
4. 1500 Norse Projects Tan
5. 577 Autobahn Night

Best

1. Tassie devils by a landslide, UK made would have been nice though. 

2. C Note

3. Americana

4. NP 1500 grey

5. Tannery

Worst

1. Joe Loui**** 

2. Daytona

3. Hyper cat

In my onion, black and brown is too plain. I'm a big fan of gum bottom sole but it's too matchy with brown/black/white.
The black, brown and white colour combo is the theme of the punching bags and boxing gloves kind of theme, i actually grew on them, the more i rocked them. Gum soles actually give me a slight of problem when i walked on slippery grounds. In all , some people think the shoes are mono-tone, dull CW. But after wearing them a few more times, i like them rugged feeling.
Why do people hate the Joe Louis 577s? Shape?
Yea, Asian made 577, The shape looks off, however when you wear them, it give them the original look/shape of a 577. 

try as you might, even with the "inspiration", that c/w is trash. 

Edit: those NK 1600s are fire, and that tongue looks interesting.

like a marbled 3m or something to mimic the ocean tide. 

Last edited:
I guess I just kinda like the plain colorway. The leather is pretty solid on them too, and I don't really have many leather-based NBs..

1.) C-Note 2.) Autobahn Days 3.) US Mints 4.) HyperCats 5.) Joe Louis Boxer. A lot of people put the Tassies high on the list but for me personally, don't really care for them. I can appreciate them but I'm not a huge fan of purple. Concepts takes the cake with the whole US mint pack this year for me. They just did it so well.

Also, my list is only shoes I actually own. Can't really say too much about any shoes I haven't tried on or seen in person.

Last edited:
1.) C-Note 2.) Autobahn Days 3.) US Mints 4.) HyperCats 5.) Joe Louis Boxer. A lot of people put the Tassies high on the list but for me personally, don't really care for them. I can appreciate them but I'm not a huge fan of purple. Concepts takes the cake with the whole US mint pack this year for me. They just did it so well.

I'm a big fan of purple and tassie devils are still terrible to me. I know we'rein the minority on that, but I just don't find them remotely appealing. Take these feelings and multiply it by 10 for the fingercroxx 580s. I think the mints were the best executed collab this year, but that price was too rich for my blood lol.

My favorite top 5 collabs for 2013

1. Benjamins

2. Mints/Tannerys

3. Hyprcats

4. C-Notes

5. Northern Lights Pack (all colors)

Mint Toothpastes! Need them to complete the set.

For me Tassies are all about the colourway: Purple is easily my favourite colour and with Purple Devils being nigh impossible to obtain, picking tge Tassies up was really a no brainer to me.

Back
Top Bottom