Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Been awhile. Sharing my recent footwear:

Just curious, what is everyone's number 1 favorite NB of all-time? Like if you had to choose one shoe to wear for the rest of your life, whether you own it or not.
The 1300JPs. But realistically, I wore my M1300AR2s to death since I had them in Jan 09. (I ordered them through the Alife website)

Last edited:
Been awhile. Sharing my recent footwear:

So eefing  nice!!! 

One question, what did you used for the Encap area and heel rubber cap? And yes i just ask you on IG so better answer
grin.gif

If someone else knows please let me know i want to finish mine up hahaha

Last edited:
Ya I ordered my barbershop 999s from YCMC for like 95 shipped (thanks NT). Still waiting for them to come in. Free ground shipping so I can't complain. Got a 10.5 and an 11 to see which fits me better. Can't wait for them. I keep reading they're one of the most comfortable shoes.

Going to Seoul Korea in two days, anyone know any good sneaker spots or new balance gold mines?
http://www.tokyo2seoul.com/Seoul/Myeongdong/NOON-SQUARE

I went here in November and there's a store that has some sneakers. NB's in Korea are abundant, but CRAZY expensive (like $180 for general stuff you can cop here for more than half the price). I know there's a flagship NB there too, but I didn't stop by. 

Going to Seoul Korea in two days, anyone know any good sneaker spots or new balance gold mines?
http://www.tokyo2seoul.com/Seoul/Myeongdong/NOON-SQUARE

I went here in November and there's a store that has some sneakers. NB's in Korea are abundant, but CRAZY expensive (like $180 for general stuff you can cop here for more than half the price). I know there's a flagship NB there too, but I didn't stop by. 
LOL I went there in Nov. as well.

Any place online where I can pick up the Pool Blues for less than retail? Any help would be appreciated.

Any place online where I can pick up the Pool Blues for less than retail? Any help would be appreciated.

not yet and not likely if you're a smaller size. they've been flying off the shelves everywhere. maybe find a nb.com coupon code... i think that's your best bet right now.

Autobahn night was my favorite new balance of the year. Helps that the 577 is my favorite model and that color is fire. Nice pick up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom