Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Infernos really a lovely but mines has a little crease on them

It's very faint but quite annoying! Is a thumbs width too much room?

I would go with the nazar eye 1500 or the wood wood 670, both which I saw last week in my size but the wood woods sold for 800$+
Oh man, nazar eyes are up there for me too. Just found a pair for sale in my size but he wants about 800 euros, which I just can't justify spending on any shoe ever. My all time favorite would have to be the Hanon 990HBW. Hands down.

Bro you need to relax your face. Was a very simple question.
relax?  my question was a serious one. 

you basically came in here and asked "why do people like new balances/asics?"

probably for the same reason people like Nike, Jordan, Adidas etc. 

no adult would've asked the question you did

Don't ever post in this thread again, we don't like your kind around here.
If people are going to argue, how about they don't post in here either. so that would include you and the other guys who replied to his question.

Best is to ignore those questions and keep it moving.

Conversation question: What GRs do you want that have been released for 2014?

* the 998LL (want them on coupon code though)

If people are going to argue, how about they don't post in here either. so that would include you and the other guys who replied to his question.

Best is to ignore those questions and keep it moving.
Nobody was arguing, why don't you take yourself a little less serious. I was clearly joking with my post.

whats a good price to spend on DS 576 fresh peppermint
I got mine for $40 awhile back. Should be 110-120ish. That pack has been sitting for a long while... Materials are on point with that set. Better than some collabs imo...

Last edited:
I got mine for $40 awhile back. Should be 110-120ish. That pack has been sitting for a long while... Materials are on point with that set. Better than some collabs imo...

Do you or anyone have any leads on any of the tea pack for that price range in a 9.5?

Also they are tts correct?

Looking to pick up first pair of NB, getting tired of nike bs
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom