Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

[h1]
[/h1]

[h1]Has anyone seen the NB 890BL3's under retail? I think they look sick with the all black treatment, but I'm reluctant to pay retail cause I feel like they're just sitting on most sites. These specifically[/h1]

These look dope...if you find 'em can you post (or pm me) where?

Last edited:
999 & 1300 @ Nordstrom

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/new-bal...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_A

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/new-bal...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_A

[h1][/h1][h1]Has anyone seen the NB 890BL3's under retail? I think they look sick with the all black treatment, but I'm reluctant to pay retail cause I feel like they're just sitting on most sites. These specifically[/h1]
If I am correct, these were at my new balance outlet for I think 80$, I don't know what retail was but I tried on a pair and they were really comfortable. This was maybe a month or month and a half ago so I'm not sure if they are there or not.

Has anyone seen the NB 890BL3's under retail? I think they look sick with the all black treatment, but I'm reluctant to pay retail cause I feel like they're just sitting on most sites. These specifically
these just dropped, prolly wont see em under retail for a lil while.

If I am correct, these were at my new balance outlet for I think 80$, I don't know what retail was but I tried on a pair and they were really comfortable. This was maybe a month or month and a half ago so I'm not sure if they are there or not.
You might be thinking of these?

A bit confusing, they're both labeled as the Blue Tab collection...

Gotta be photoshopped. All those pairs have the same little wrinkles on the sock liner and the logo bases are all cut the same

You might be thinking of these?

A bit confusing, they're both labeled as the Blue Tab collection...
nope, all black pair, I don't know if there are different versions of the 890 pair (aka two black pairs with different names or tab collections) but the one I saw at the outlet was an all black pair similar or if not the same as the one the guy (gal) was asking for.

these just dropped, prolly wont see em under retail for a lil while.
Thanks for the info Stunna. I'll keep an eye and share the infor since a few of you have expressed interest in them.

And Those 997s colorways would have my wallet. Like I would literally throw my wallet at NB

The in-store inventory search request for the j.crew infernos was successful in locating a pair in my size. I nervously canceled my request since I just phone ordered them yesterday. I hope the guy that processed my phone order didn't mess up in color or size. Shipping out today and should be in by the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom