Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

definitely passing on the nicekicks. i didn't like the cw on the GL3s and i don't like them on the 1600s. that $175 price tag makes it that much easier to pass. i hope they at least offer free shipping, because its gonna be like $200 for new yorkers after tax/shipping. also, they could've at least used a different model. i feel like most, if not all, the recent NB collabs are 1600s.

I just ordered the J.Crew 996's yesterday. Very excited about this one. I keep saying each pair I buy will be my last for a while. Then I buy some more.

Last edited:
I'm still pretty new to this, but i'm definitely proud of my tiny, growing collection.

Bit the bullet and pre ordered the 1300NW's. UK NB prices just keep going up. £145 for 1300s now!

Bit the bullet and pre ordered the 1300NW's. UK NB prices just keep going up. £145 for 1300s now!
I think these may be my first 1300 purchase, but its tough considering the 998BT is also coming out and I prefer that model. Plus I also wanted one of the 999 Cherry Blossom's over both of those if they come in US 10. 
frown.gif
 Decisions... 

I think these may be my first 1300 purchase, but its tough considering the 998BT is also coming out and I prefer that model. Plus I also wanted one of the 999 Cherry Blossom's over both of those if they come in US 10. :frown:  Decisions... 
Get ALL of them :lol:
I dont know how half of the people in here
do it. Having bills and priorities FTL I guess.

Hanon is doing free worldwide shipping on New Balances for those looking to order. code is NBFREESHIP

Ohhh didn't know that thank you for the info! Does anyone know what the price on on the pre orders will be 195 when they hit the states as well?

Ohhh didn't know that thank you for the info! Does anyone know what the price on on the pre orders will be 195 when they hit the states as well?
If you're looking to get the GR's, just wait for them to hit the states. It'll be 140-160 depending on the model you're looking for and it'll be available in an abundance of shops, just keep up with this thread and you'll get what you want for probably 20-30% less then the current overseas prices.

If you're looking to get the GR's, just wait for them to hit the states. It'll be 140-160 depending on the model you're looking for and it'll be available in an abundance of shops, just keep up with this thread and you'll get what you want for probably 20-30% less then the current overseas prices.

Cool so will this 997 not have a 200 price tag cause there on end for 195?

I've ordered from End 5+ times and never got hit with customs.  If it's a huge order, sure but a few of those were $200+ and nothing.
If it follows the gray 997 it'll be $200 here. The thing is the pre-order on End saves you 5 bucks, but you'll end up paying shipping when it does ship in April, since the Free Shipping is only till the 10th of this month. It doesn't apply to pre-orders. Ordering here you might run into some shops that have free shipping. It's a crap shoot. I love that pair too, but I'm going to be patiently waiting.

First time I've ordered from end it was barley above 250 and I got hit with a $45 custom fee!
yeah 250 is usually the flagging point for customs. the fees are tagged here in the states by US customs... i don't know if you can request on orders from end as I've never tried, but you can request they tag it as a gift. that bypasses custom charges.

Last edited:
Alright cool great info and I've heard of the gifting thing before I'll try that next time orders are over 250. Didn't want too purchase from there anyway I'm patient and I know I can get some of those for below retail when they hit the states! Think I may have too skip the navy 997s for the premium ones!

Back
Top Bottom