Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today...

Got these instead
Good times.  They were able to email me a direct link to the shoes just for me because they don't do phone orders.  Good people over there. 

And just got shipping confirmation--should be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
man, is every single person actually wearing their autobahn nights or something. god damn its a desert out there

I saw a couple sizes pop back up for the J.crew 1400 Dark Royals today, but not in my size or even close to it. I randomly called to see if they can check for my size again (3rd time calling). They had a half size big so I grabbed them and the lady tells me my total is $95 shipped. Just got order confirmation. I didn't ask what other sizes they have, but it might be worth a call. I'm hoping they don't fit too big. I tried on a different color in the 1400 in store before and my tts was snug so I'm hoping that they work.

Last edited:
I tried to get an 8.5 on Infernos and no dice :smh:

Did you call the 1-800 number? Or an actual store? When I called the Chicago store the guy was nice enough check inventory on which stores has infernos in store. I just got the locations from him and went down the list calling each place. I ended up finding my size and ordered through the store. If you want them, I would keep checking online and call occasionally. I was giving up on the dark royal 1400 and they popped up again. And these released a couple months before the infernos. So there might be a chance still.

Last edited:
I spoke with the online chat rep and they checked and told me my size is sold out nationwide … But I'll call the 1800 number as well to give it a shot..Thanks

man, is every single person actually wearing their autobahn nights or something. god damn its a desert out there

I find that every single NB release that I miss that I really want ends up being one that doesn't show up for resale ever.

Back
Top Bottom