Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone have a hook on J.Crew? Looking to snag the 7 that's available online right now. Thanks fellas, love the group!
J Crew usually doesn't have any sales on their NBs so you might as well cop now. The money will be well worth it anyway TRUST ME 

Well it's that time, tax season. Anyone have anything for sale in a 7.5? Tag anyone that might be this size! Thanks guys.
Buy/Sell section bro, don't want to get banned and you just got started posting on here! They look down on buying/selling outside of that specific forum 

yes there is 
devil.gif

this is the NB thread bro, take that **** to the RF thread
ALL DAY

Wondering if the Teal 1300s will be hard to snag when it releases over here...hmmm..might pre order from End with coup code.

Any more on feet pics of the bt998s ? I have 998 gnr and c notes so I'm debating if they are worth it
Low Quality pics , but kicks are worth it. I love the brown leather on the heel tab. trying to get some light grey laces to dumb down the colors a bit

Last edited:
not the same color scheme at all

998s have been calling me. It's about that time for me to pull the trigger on a pair. The 998LLs are beautiful in pictures

yellownsxt on eBay generally lists GR 998s for under retail. Wouldn't be surprised if he puts this colorway up in the next few weeks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom