Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm not in any of the pictures, but all my denim is from Nudie Jeans. They're a Scandinavian brand using organic cotton and produce (mostly) in Europe. Not really cheap but great qualitywise.

I don't know how easy it is to get them in the USA. Over here most bigger cities have a store that sells them (in addition to many online retailers).
Right on, thanks for that. I am curiously wanting to venture into the raw denim movement. 

You can get Nudie easily in the US.

Check out APC (one of the classics), Momotaro (probably one of the best) and 3sixteen (new company that's doing good stuff).

Fellas, with all of these fresh New Balance's I see really nice denim accompanying them in all of these shots. Since copying is the biggest form of flattery, can you all plus some of the denim you have? Thanks guys, happy Friday!
JCrew 770

Fellas, with all of these fresh New Balance's I see really nice denim accompanying them in all of these shots. Since copying is the biggest form of flattery, can you all plus some of the denim you have? Thanks guys, happy Friday!

Current rotation: Levi's 511 (go-to), J Crew 484, United Stock and some Samurai 15th anniversary.

A great brand to start with if you're just getting into raw denim would be United Stock Dry Goods. They're usually around the $135 price point. Much better than dropping $200+ on your first pair.

Sorry about that fam, not sure if we received all of our stock, well let you guys know if anymore pairs get in.

Thanks for the support guys :D

Welp it seems the demand for these 1300s is extreamely high and our stock took a bit of a hit, it seems we wont be getting anymore.

Sorry about that and good luck to those looking.

The only thing i can tell you is that Concepts is doing at least 2 NBs and one is a 997
Very excited for this 997, they always do great work. If I'm not mistaken This will be the first ever collaboration done with a 997 so that's exciting in itself.

Instructions on how to make these please

Very excited for this 997, they always do great work. If I'm not mistaken This will be the first ever collaboration done with a 997 so that's exciting in itself.
it's not the first. there were the nonnative 997s and united arrows 997.5 - those are the two i'm aware of and both of which were fire. that said, can't wait to see pictures

Didn't know they had any real demand. I have a pair from like 2010 or something, or whenever the last time was when they put them in the brown new balance box. I couldn't even tell you the last time I wore those things.

Strange. Those are readily available. I grabbed a pair locally for $80 last fall.

Really? There was a time I couldn't find my size to save my life. Even EBay doesn't have 8.5s. The ones that did wanted $180 and up.

If someone knows a spot online or in Maryland where they're sitting PM me please. There my all time fav NB model and CW. I'd like to grab more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom