Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How is this release gonna be? Should I camp infront of the store the night before or a few hours before? I like these a lot

Not stupid but ignorant of how new balances are released. These aren't my first new balances either I got the goretex joints from a few years ago, I just wanted to know if I had to get up early to cop or I can get the store a few mins before they open and still cop. I also want to get their free five panel hat so I gotta be one of the first 20 buyers

Not stupid but ignorant of how new balances are released. These aren't my first new balances either I got the goretex joints from a few years ago, I just wanted to know if I had to get up early to cop or I can get the store a few mins before they open and still cop. I also want to get their free five panel hat so I gotta be one of the first 20 buyers
go when they open. youll be fine

So, according to the J. Crew blog, it doesn't appear that these Indy Days will have an online release. I saw LA/NY/HK but no mention of online. I'd love a pair of these.

(J. Crew Blog post - )

just wanna let you guys know how much sportszone sucks... ordered twice from them already, and they arent gonna let you know that your item isnt in stock untill you call them about it. So now Im suppose to wait 7 business days to get my money back. Pathetic service if you ask me.

Order from them at your own risk.

had the same issue with them also service sucks i used my cc refund was posted quick. im grab me a pair of those j crews on saturday they looking nice and clean

Just a heads up...HANON still has these available (even though these shoes are about 5 years old since its announcement in December 2009).  I just placed an order for the White version..about $130+ shipped to the states.  "Bionic" x Hanon   Made in UK

Last edited:
just wanna let you guys know how much sportszone sucks... ordered twice from them already, and they arent gonna let you know that your item isnt in stock untill you call them about it. So now Im suppose to wait 7 business days to get my money back. Pathetic service if you ask me.

Order from them at your own risk.
Yes, I had a very bad experience with them also. I tried ordering a Size 8.5 997GY and didnt get any shipping or order conf email for 2 weeks. I sent them an email and a person named Jennifer said they should be sent out in 2 business days. 2 business days later I get no email and I send an angry email. They then tell me they are out of stock and will refund my money. I had to wait for the money back also. I checked the website and saw 8.5 was not listed anymore.

A week later, they sent an email apologizing for the inconvenience and attached a 10% off  coupon. I checked the 997 and saw 8.5 came back, so I tried with the 10% off coupon and the 10% coupon didn't work. I sent another angry email, they apologized, sent a new coupon. I then order the 8.5 997 again, this time a week later, they send me another apology saying the 8.5 is in bad condition and they will not sell it, and gave me the option to take a size 9 or get another refund. I chose the refund.

Sportszone sucks

Yes, I had a very bad experience with them also. I tried ordering a Size 8.5 997GY and didnt get any shipping or order conf email for 2 weeks. I sent them an email and a person named Jennifer said they should be sent out in 2 business days. 2 business days later I get no email and I send an angry email. They then tell me they are out of stock and will refund my money. I had to wait for the money back also. I checked the website and saw 8.5 was not listed anymore.

A week later, they sent an email apologizing for the inconvenience and attached a 10% off  coupon. I checked the 997 and saw 8.5 came back, so I tried with the 10% off coupon and the 10% coupon didn't work. I sent another angry email, they apologized, sent a new coupon. I then order the 8.5 997 again, this time a week later, they send me another apology saying the 8.5 is in bad condition and they will not sell it, and gave me the option to take a size 9 or get another refund. I chose the refund.

Sportszone sucks
Agreed... I bought 3 pairs of New Balances, one pair got cancelled and they sent me two of the same shoe (998LL). Terrible place.

On another note, 998CH for $140. Use "NEWSLETTER5OFF" for $5 off and they take $15 off due to a promotion. Pretty good sizes.

http://www.kicksusa.com/m-998-char-suede-m998ch.html

Just locked my pair down. You all should be able to as well
glasses.gif
J.Crew doing in store preorders?

Back
Top Bottom