Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The independence days are def better than the bts...IMO.

Anywho I got my pool blues and grey/red elite 999's from sport zone and both pairs are flawless. I am very pleased with this transaction.
I guess they are hit and miss

MAN IM BEING DEAD SERIOUS HERE CUZ. I WAS GONNA ROCK MY 998BT ON 4TH OF JULY BUT **** THAT I WANT THEM J CREWS. I SEE THEY ONLY DROPPIN IN BOSTON NY AND HK AND SOME OTHER ****. DAWG WHY CANT DALLAS GET EM THE MAVS GOT A SHIP NOT TOO LONG AGO. MAN ONLINE GONE BE CRUCIAL

How are you guys preordering those J Crew 998s? Called up my local stores and they aren't receiving th and The Liquor Store isn't taking orders over the phone.

These will be easily acquired online on the 18th... R-e-l-a-x
laugh.gif

MAN IM BEING DEAD SERIOUS HERE CUZ. I WAS GONNA ROCK MY 998BT ON 4TH OF JULY BUT **** THAT I WANT THEM J CREWS. I SEE THEY ONLY DROPPIN IN BOSTON NY AND HK AND SOME OTHER ****. DAWG WHY CANT DALLAS GET EM THE MAVS GOT A SHIP NOT TOO LONG AGO. MAN ONLINE GONE BE CRUCIAL
They've got red on them though.

They've got red on them though.

I'm really confused at this point. I don't get what the Mavs have to do with...well...anything NB related.

Dallas is all about Jordan's. I usually pick up most of my NB's when I go home to Boston or online.

LL

repost but does anyone know when the green or the seals-esque pair might release? im guessing they are also future jcrew collabs

LL

repost but does anyone know when the green or the seals-esque pair might release? im guessing they are also future jcrew collabs
I'm not sure about the green ones but the "seal" looking pair does look a lot like the "pebble blues". Could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me.

I'm not sure about the green ones but the "seal" looking pair does look a lot like the "pebble blues". Could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me.
O wow that never really occurred to me, but that part of the outsole that comes to the toe looks blue. Maybe jcrew saw the success of the pebble blue and wanted to make something similar

O wow that never really occurred to me, but that part of the outsole that comes to the toe looks blue. Maybe jcrew saw the success of the pebble blue and wanted to make something similar
I'd be all for them doing another color way that's similar!

People with that should I camp out mentality should grow up. Whenever someone says camp out I instantly think this person must be a teen or early twenties lol

Back
Top Bottom