Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Really liking this lace swap I did.
I think some grey laces would look pretty good on the 998MB's instead of white.

Walter..

can anyone give me sizing info for 580? should i get the same as my 998s, 1600? normally my usual size in new balance is half from nike.

thank you

Personally I think the black in the MD makes it look worse but too eachs own.

They are actually navy laces. I ought to not take pictures at night with my iphone, daytime pics would be much better.
I agree, different strokes for different folks.

Walter..

The difference as far as feel, look and shape goes is night and day after wearing my anniversary 577s and wearing my Americana's

was originally gonna do a lace swap on my 998mb but ultimately its just cleaner with the navy. but agree the moby's would benefit from gray laces.

as for mt580 fit, i got 11 in 580 and 998 and they're both pretty spot on

Last edited:
was originally gonna do a lace swap on my 998mb but ultimately its just cleaner with the navy. but agree the moby's would benefit from gray laces.

as for mt580 fit, i got 11 in 580 and 998 and they're both pretty spot on

The white laces made the Mobys, they look confused otherwise imo.

MT580 are made in Asia right? But fit closer to the Made in US sizing? I'm a 13 in Jordan's/12.5 in AF1/12 in 998 and 997, so I was debating between a 12 or 13 for the Capsule 580s. Kinda leaning 13 because they're Asian-made?

The difference as far as feel, look and shape goes is night and day after wearing my anniversary 577s and wearing my Americana's
whats this about sorry? are you talking about the 577ann, you have them or? im thinking about copping is all and after a bit of feedback on them. cheers

whats this about sorry? are you talking about the 577ann, you have them or? im thinking about copping is all and after a bit of feedback on them. cheers

Yes I like them shape and materials are deff on point. Suedes good, nice leather interior also nice too have a change in the NB box. If your on the fence I would deff recommend copping you won't be disappointed!

MT580 are made in Asia right? But fit closer to the Made in US sizing? I'm a 13 in Jordan's/12.5 in AF1/12 in 998 and 997, so I was debating between a 12 or 13 for the Capsule 580s. Kinda leaning 13 because they're Asian-made?
yeah mt580 are asian. don't know if the capsules fit the same but i got the wanted pack 580's and they fit me a half size bigger than asian 574's. for asian 574 i need an 11.5 but size 11 for my 998, 580 and h710. so not necessarily every asian nb fits the same. if you're a 12 in 998 i think you're gonna be swimming in the size 13 mt580

hope that works for you. are jordans really that tight you gotta go a full size up from a 998? too bad 12.5 is such a rarity

^ I'm closer to a true 13, so my 998 are snug but comfortable. Chances are the MT580 are gonna be really snug in a 12 but I may just have to take that chance

Yes I like them shape and materials are deff on point. Suedes good, nice leather interior also nice too have a change in the NB box. If your on the fence I would deff recommend copping you won't be disappointed!
thanks im sold! they seem really slept on imo

^ I'm closer to a true 13, so my 998 are snug but comfortable. Chances are the MT580 are gonna be really snug in a 12 but I may just have to take that chance
I'm somewhere between a 9 and 9.5. I went with a size 9 in the Capsule 580's and I think I could've actually went with an 8.5. But since I'll be wearing sport socks and I generally like a little toe room, I'm good with the 9. So imo I'd go with the 12 also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom