Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Resell is looking more and more attractive due to the headache of copping these on retail. Rather pay a hundred over than spend that money on aspirin pills and salt.

No size for me 
frown.gif
, it just wasn't meant to be

Guess its a sign that I should save up for next week

Last edited:
Anyone have experience w Battleground in New Jersey? I did a phone order with them this morning but the guy just took my PayPal details and said he would send me an invoice Monday and then they will ship out the shoes. I'm just confused as to why he didn't paypal me today and is waiting till Monday? He did say that I secured the capsules and they will be on hold for me so I'm confused as to why he didn't make me pay today.

Hey, I didn't get a chance earlier to thank you guys, thanks to you I scooped a 13 in the Capsule Tuxs from Premier Boutique in California. You're all excellent people, and I owe you all! I hope everyone was lucky enough to get a pair!
Glad you got your size 13 from PB! 
nthat.gif

Just came back from Undftd SF and they have a pair of Capsules in a size 13 on display.  Most likely their last pair.

I want c notes.

And

Lost a ton of respect for oneness. $245 for "advancement fee" pair and then they clearly don't even sell all their stock. They acted shady as hell about it in emails... And now this

$175 size 7.5 left

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom