Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Also, does anyone mind sharing some articles regarding New Balance, any collection interviews, or anything like that? Does anyone have some light reading I can do today at work? I'm looking all over Google and can't really find anything. Anyone got some bookmarks they'd share?
Here's a couple vids I posted in here a while back

Here's a look at some of his collection from a few years back, I'm sure it's been posted before but it's still a good watch, especially for the new guys.

Also, does anyone mind sharing some articles regarding New Balance, any collection interviews, or anything like that? Does anyone have some light reading I can do today at work? I'm looking all over Google and can't really find anything. Anyone got some bookmarks they'd share?
http://mywifeandkicks.blogspot.com/ has some good interviews and nice writeups! And http://thosenbs.com/ has decent interviews with shops, although the quality of their writing is severely lacking. Also, Top 5/10/15/20 collab lists are always fun to read! 

Yesterday...

Those green Starcows are the best recent collab by far IMO. Hoping to grab a pair this weekend.
totally agree. let everyone hate em and we can both grab pairs 
smokin.gif
 . hoping this is the start of a solid string of 1500s

Last edited:
Trying to be patient on the 997dte but it's pretty difficult lol, need them in my life

Just bit the bullet and copped the 997PR's from End, couldn't resist it with the coupon and lack of taxes.  Anyone have any coupons for Sports Zone Elite?

Just tried on the horweens they're pretty sick in person and feel great. Almost felt a tad more snug than other 998s. Don't know if I would necessarily stray from my usual .5 sz down cause that leather will definitely break in and stretch. Not paying $400 though

Last edited:
Just tried on the horweens they're pretty sick in person and feel great. Almost felt a tad more snug than other 998s. Don't know if I would necessarily stray from my usual .5 sz down cause that leather will definitely break in and stretch. Not paying $400 though
Where'd you try them on man?

so clean need a wear a plastic bag when driving
Always keep these in the car breh

Quote:
Those green Starcows are the best recent collab by far IMO. Hoping to grab a pair this weekend.
Yeah I'm feeling those too. Hopefully the price isn't rape.

Edit:

Just now realizing they're already out lol. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the price/conversion is outrageous

Last edited:
Where'd you try them on man?

Cncpts. They had my size and like 1 or 2 other sizes left but my man said they were selling pretty well at that price point. So much for these hitting sales racks. Consumers have spoken. NB please fall in line with Nike and proceed to pumping us with no lube.

How do 1300s run compared to most nike shoes heard .5 size down? Finally going to pull the trigger on the md

Cncpts. They had my size and like 1 or 2 other sizes left but my man said they were selling pretty well at that price point. So much for these hitting sales racks. Consumers have spoken. NB please fall in line with Nike and proceed to pumping us with no lube.
wait, you're asking for it?

Back
Top Bottom