Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Eh..

Shoe did a complete 180 to ugly.

WestNYC set the bar so high with the Alpine 580 that I got my hopes and expectations for the 530 to an unrealistic level when I saw the teaser with no shoe in the pic.

These West 530's would only be mine if they were a GR and I could scoop under $70.  

How do 1300s run compared to most nike shoes heard .5 size down? Finally going to pull the trigger on the md
Stick to the same size as your Jordan's if you want a snug fit.my 1300s I ordered them as the same size I get for air max 90s, if this helps.

I feel like the gradient "N" on the West NYC collab should have been on the outside of the shoe, doesn't matter tho, the price is still ridiculous, and honestly the GR grape cw of the 530 looks better

I would have preferred the upper to just be a solid brown suede instead of those black leather accents. Or maybe a gum sole would have set those off better

I would have preferred the upper to just be a solid brown suede instead of those black leather accents. Or maybe a gum sole would have set those off better
In my perfect world, that black leather would cover the entire upper, no burgundy or other accents, just black oily leather. And a gumsole. Of course this is asking too much from NB.

Tried on a pair of 530's today at the NB store and TTS seemed to be the way to go. On another note, feeling them in hand, they felt like a $100 dollar shoe. There was nothing special about the materials and they weren't incredibly comfortable either, gonna be hard to justify the $160 price point for the West collab 
ohwell.gif

Any ideas on stateside shops dropping the Star Cows this weekend. Big fan of that green colorway.

I lied. For those who have ordered, check your order status. REALLLY small pic of them up...kinda meh...hmmmm

Last edited:
It looks like if you were able I preorder them or something it's in the email or your order status. Those aren't looking like what I was imagining.

Back
Top Bottom