Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This is a limited release that will be available starting Saturday, November 15th at the Concepts Cambridge (MA), Concepts NYC and www.cncpts.com  for $135. 

Judging by the wording, I'd expect it to hit other retailers - but most likely only in roughly 20 pair batches. 

I think the cncpt 496 will be available at other stores. Saw a post by millenium shoe saying they will get it in 2 weeks
http://t.co/YwbFtEYrqB

Concepts should have been better prepared.  They knew the amount of pairs they had available for sale so they should have planned this whole thing out better. Not to mention another nb release in less than 48 hrs. Those guys are clowns
I mean, in no way does this hurt their profit margin. They didn't lose money. They're not dying to sell pairs.

Plus, it says explicitly on the product page orders will take 6-8 business days to process.

And Deon was posting Instagrams in Cabo the morning after. Priorities.

This is a limited release that will be available starting Saturday, November 15th at the Concepts Cambridge (MA), Concepts NYC and www.cncpts.com
 for $135. 

Judging by the wording, I'd expect it to hit other retailers - but most likely only in roughly 20 pair batches. 
way-a-ment...i thought these were gonna be 125

Those actually remind me of the J Crew Women's NB 601..

cncpts refunded my account
carted manually 11:49am cst
order number: 37xxx

Last edited:
cncpts refunded my account
i made my order before noon cst
order number: 37xxx
Did you receive an email? They dropped the charges on my account as well but people have said that is what happens right before they ship the shoes just like how supreme sometimes drops the charge and it goes back on.

order 38xxx here, money was placed back into my bank account this morning, no email or anything saying my order was cancelled but i think it's time to admit defeat 
mad.gif

so....how do 496's fit? 998 sizing or nike sizing?

Last edited:

order 38xxx here, money was placed back into my bank account this morning, no email or anything saying my order was cancelled but i think it's time to admit defeat 
mad.gif

Same here and i checked out manually. Order 37xxx. No email or anything. 1st and the LAST time doing biz with cockcepts

Last edited:
Threw the tannery mints on this morning, also got 2nd shipped email from them :smokin both TND links

Last edited:
Got the second order shipping confirmation! Ordr#37xxx, order was carted manually.

Last edited:
So I bit the bullet and ordered the tan Starcows off End on November 12 with their free shipping promotion. They arrived in NJ today before 10 AM. No custom fees. They are pretty darn nice in person.

Contrast that with ordering from Concepts on Saturday and living about 200 miles away. Six days later and they haven't even shipped.

So I bit the bullet and ordered the tan Starcows off End on November 12 with their free shipping promotion. They arrived in NJ today before 10 AM. No custom fees. They are pretty darn nice in person.

Contrast that with ordering from Concepts on Saturday and living about 200 miles away. Six days later and they haven't even shipped.
I ordered my starcows from end yesterday they will be here monday by 10:30 am. Some of these euro shops put the shops in the states to shame. Titolo, end and sneakersnstuff dont play around. Concepts and Kith are trash. No way i would order that 496 from cockcepts and i havent received the order from a week ago.

Last edited:

I ordered my starcows from end yesterday they will be here monday by 10:30 am. Some of these euro shops put the shops in the states to shame. Titolo, end and sneakersnstuff dont play around. Concepts and Kith are trash. No way i would order that 496 from cockcepts and i havent received the order from a week ago.
and you don't have to pay ridiculous shipping prices that we europeans have to if we have to order from US shops. US shops shipping prices to Europe is a joke.

I honestly wouldn't count your order cancelled until you either receive a cancellation email, or its been over the 8 business days, if the 6-8 days wasn't posted i could understand the worries and frustration, but its only been technically 3 bus days and if i knew i was too impatient to wait out the processing time, i just wouldn't have ordered

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't count your order cancelled until you either receive a cancellation email, or its been over the 8 business days, if the 6-8 days wasn't posted i could understand the worries and frustration, but its only been technically 3 bus days and if i knew i was too impatient to wait out the processing time, i just wouldn't have ordered
Is Concepts cancelling orders due to overselling or early links?

Back
Top Bottom