Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wore Blue Collars on Thanksgiving...

Quick price check, DS Mt580xco collete la mjc undftd collar size 11 - whats a going rate? Thanks in advance

Haven't heard much about the Shoe Gallery x NB MRT 580 being released, guess they have been released 11/22 in store only?  According to the official NB Collab release calendar, they will release on the NB website 12/6?  Anyone's heard what they will retail for?

http://www.newbalance.com/shoe-gallery-collab/

Any info will be helpful!

getting my corrected size in 997gy would be dope.

got to double up on socks when wearing my 9.5's
I just wear regular socks and get blisters on my right foot that is slightly smaller than my left foot lol. 8.5's fit me perfect, but I've been settling with 9's in 997's. Missed out on the re-release, probably my favorite 997 as it goes with everything. Put grey/white 3m laces on em and I dig it. I doubt I'll double up on them though as I already doubled up on the 997nv and I regret that decision... Hopefully I'll be able to sell em sometime in the future.

Last edited:
How can tell me if it's really true that NB M997GY will re-re-release on 2015, a few people told me that they read that here, but i want to know how do you guys know that..

Have a nice day everyone

How can tell me if it's really true that NB M997GY will re-re-release on 2015, a few people told me that they read that here, but i want to know how do you guys know that..

Have a nice day everyone
I think its just a rumor at this point man. I've asked around to ppl that are usually aware of these types of things and I've yet to hear anything substantial. 

Rumor may have been started based upon uptherestore limited re-release or the Asian 'collectors edition' box re-release that was supposed to happen (Asia only)...

so basically it ain't looking good if your looking for them to release again anytime in the near future. 

They are definitely releasing again next year, or so I've heard. Part of a bring back pack/release and it will also include the 990GY etc.

I've heard the rumor too of the GY re-releasing. Don't see why it wouldn't. Lots of great NBs get reproduced every year. Does the 1300 CL ever stay out of production?

theres gotta be another way to get those lower than $150 -- im still salty for missing out on the pys.com sale (i think they were ~$130?)

Back
Top Bottom