Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today...

To Euro Bros.

Any update on luxury good orders? My credit card hasn't been charged yet, even if i confirmed the new amount on 2/13

To Euro Bros.

Any update on luxury good orders? My credit card hasn't been charged yet, even if i confirmed the new amount on 2/13
i did not confirm it and  just asked them a question in the reply.

cc not charged but the shoe comes tomorrow with hermes (got a tracking link with the first mail that the shoe is shipped)

Just got shipping confirmation on J Crew 998 New Navy - I'm glad I checked back Friday night as they were showing sold out on Thursday in size 9.

The retail for us Canucks is $186 as well... Able to get them for $110 shipped:smile:

Last edited:
yooo i saw these in person yesterday and WOW do they look phenomenal. Out of all the 997s ive seen (grey, navy, PR) these take a dump on them

My 997gy are def in my top 3 pairs of my entire collection. I get a lot of compliments on them. Just got my shipping notice on the pebble 998s. Pumped

i did not confirm it and  just asked them a question in the reply.

cc not charged but the shoe comes tomorrow with hermes (got a tracking link with the first mail that the shoe is shipped)
So they authorized themselves by faith? Lol

Just now i've just received an email by concepts, they apologize for the duties and taxes hidden on the checkout (from 260 to 370), my order should be here next week.

So they authorized themselves by faith? Lol

Just now i've just received an email by concepts, they apologize for the duties and taxes hidden on the checkout (from 260 to 370), my order should be here next week.
if this will happen they`ll get a problem with me :wink:

+110$ for their "work" i didn't want

I will instantly call visa service and tell them I only authorized 260$

they said on Friday they would allow may to only pay for the shoes and no customs (pay it at my end when they arrive) but I've heard nothing since and my card hasn't been charged...

Does anyone size down on their 997s?
i think about everything does lol.  i can wear TTS in 997 but it fits a little loose.  not boat like but a bit of wiggle room in the toebox.  

also, cheapest place to pick up 696 deconstruct?  also, size fit on them?

looking for the sand/olive? color...the shade in between the browns and the tans haha.  i usually wear a 9.5 in NB

http://kithnyc.com/blogs/news/16465521-new-balance-mrl696-reengineered-pack-kith-nyc

kiths filters make them look so different than stock photos -__-

Last edited:
how's 1400 sizing compared to 997? Tried on a pair of 1400 sz 10, it fits ok but there's a lot of wiggle room in the toe box. Thinking about getting sz 10 on 997's.

Back
Top Bottom