Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB fam please help legit check:

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

The label on the box look quite different from the usual or is that Japan exclusive

998's were unfortunately bumped up to $170 a few months ago.

Ah ok, I had no idea, I've really kept my distance from NB patiently waiting for the 997CCF and 997BTS

There aren't any 998's that have really caught my eye recently, which is surprising seeing that they're my favorite model. The year is young though.

Walter..

Is the Concepts 999 S.E.A.L. To a 997 Luxury Goods a fair trade? Both are DS.

I mean I love the luxury goods, but you can get them for retail all I over the place, I'd say whoever is going the 997 is losing there. Still on the lookout for seals myself

Last edited:
With all these shops dropping the luxery goods im kind of hoping they go on sale or are available with a coupon code at some point. 250 is just too much for those imo. 

With all these shops dropping the luxery goods im kind of hoping they go on sale or are available with a coupon code at some point. 250 is just too much for those imo.
That's what I thought when I could have got the C-notes for $190 shipped from this shop (Never went on sale)

The regrets

I definitely don't see that happening. That typically only happens with collabs that really fail... like the packer new balance 740's. The quality on the luxury goods is insane. Definitely worth the $250 price tag IMO, but to each their own. 

Im sure they will release on their website. It would be a poor business mistake to not release them on their website because they receive a higher profit margin when they sell them directly off their website!

How do the Concepts fit? If I'm a 12 in Nike's and Jordans. What size would be good in these?

Back
Top Bottom