Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1300LINs today:

Are they on the site or just preorder? I like the Knick like joints. The other one is a love/hate. Still need to pickup the Americana like 990. Just so expensive.

140 picked up a decent price for the 998bt's? cant find a 9.5 or 10 anywhere online 

not sure if they would still be sitting in an outlet somewhere

Pretty fly colors if you ask me! Some of the Made in England 1500s releasing this summer 
smokin.gif

Speaking of which, if anyone knows where I can get/has a 1500SBW, the Gentleman's Pack (both colors), and the Foot Patrol Encyclopaedias in a size 13, I'd be interested!

EDIT: Also the 1500PRWs. Such a dope pack, I wish I jumped on them when I had the chance. 

Last edited:
yea those colorways are dope. also some guy was willing to give me a pair of size 13 foot patrols a little while back for retail plus fees and shipping. don't know if he still got em though

You can place a phone order from the Pittsburgh IKEA store. Shipping is a lil expensive tho

Good to know. They have them in the orlando ikea which isn't worth the drive but may be worth it to ship.

Saw these 1400's at J Crew. Put my self control to the test.

Last edited:
Good to know. They have them in the orlando ikea which isn't worth the drive but may be worth it to ship.

Saw these 1400's at J Crew. Put my self control to the test.
They had those 1400s at my local J.Crew too, they are much nicer in person than they look in the pics. I was proud I was able to leave the store without buying them. They are REALLY nice.

Last edited:

Its a GR chance are NB.com will have for 150 to 160 in a few weeks. Patience is a virtue these will be released all over no need to rush it and pay over retail...
I have the Asics GL3 Snowflakes and the Saucony Grid 9000 mints, and these 996 mints are so much cleaner. Hope it does go down to $150ish soon; paying $200+ from the Euro sites is a bit too much.

Pretty fly colors if you ask me! Some of the Made in England 1500s releasing this summer :smokin

Speaking of which, if anyone knows where I can get/has a 1500SBW, the Gentleman's Pack (both colors), and the Foot Patrol Encyclopaedias in a size 13, I'd be interested!

EDIT: Also the 1500PRWs. Such a dope pack, I wish I jumped on them when I had the chance. 

Best bet is just to enter the product code in Google and you'll probably find an overseas online store with them still in stock.
M1500GMB
M1500GMN
M1500FPK

Happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom