Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You guys think New Balance will bring back some of the other options for the custom 574's like leather and denim? The fact that they took these away yet increased the price is something I'm having a hard time understanding lol.

It was mentioned earlier in this thread a few weeks back. Plenty of us didn't buy into it. But that's the last bit of news that came up regarding them lol
It wouldn't make sense as was previously stated, for a "Made in the USA" pair of NB to be Euro exclusives...just doesn't jive.
Here they are on END.:
http://www.endclothing.com/new-balance-m997bts-made-in-the-usa-m997bts.html
:rofl:

Walter..

agreed... sick 997 GRs this year...

CCF, BTS, CGB are all fiyaaaah. Collab fanboys can keep their pink and orange shoes :tongue:

agreed... sick 997 GRs this year...

CCF, BTS, CGB are all fiyaaaah. Collab fanboys can keep their pink and orange shoes :tongue:

I normally wear a sz 7.5 in 1500s, but no where in Australia is going to get the M1300JP2 in a size 7.5, my question is will I be swimming in them if I get a size 8?

What's your verdict?
Not worth it

Fact: it is overpriced

the quality is terrible (in regards to the toe box being so bulbous), I almost feel like it's a luck of the draw dependent on the quality and the size of the shoe, I've seen a 10.5 that was bad as well as a size 11 but I've seen smaller sizes look good. I think it is not worth the price to get something you might not expect

Opinion:

The materials are great, you definitely know this is something special because the attention to the detail, double stitching etc.

I will most likely keep my pair but it is not worth it in my opinion unless you can get them for sub 200$

Not worth it

Fact: it is overpriced
the quality is terrible (in regards to the toe box being so bulbous), I almost feel like it's a luck of the draw dependent on the quality and the size of the shoe, I've seen a 10.5 that was bad as well as a size 11 but I've seen smaller sizes look good. I think it is not worth the price to get something you might not expect

Opinion:
The materials are great, you definitely know this is something special because the attention to the detail, double stitching etc.

I will most likely keep my pair but it is not worth it in my opinion unless you can get them for sub 200$

Appreciate the feedback. Guess I'll sit back and wait for these to go on sale

So after reading a few comments about these running a little long, I'm looking for them in a 10. Almost purchased a 10.5 but dont want to end up returning them. Any places have these on sale?  

BTW nb.com has $15off/$100 with code HORSESHOE

Last edited:
Bummed to hear about the toe on the 1300JPs. It definitely looks pretty puffy in the Oneness pics. I wonder how my size (8.5) looks. Did you see one by chance @niketalk13?

This pic is especially bad..

Last edited:
I really want those 1300's, but no way I'm paying $300.

Bad enough the latest Concepts releases were $235.

I am glad someone knew I had been looking for the RF Daytona's, and hooked me up with the player price.

Bummed to hear about the toe on the 1300JPs. It definitely looks pretty puffy in the Oneness pics. I wonder how my size (8.5) looks. Did you see one by chance @niketalk13?

yea this 1300jp business is sacrilege. I can definitely do surgery and remove the toe puff and have a sick pair of shoes. But like our community has already established **** paying $300 retail. Its outrageous. Honestly we need to take a stand and make these sit or expect it to keep getting worse. 

Bummed to hear about the toe on the 1300JPs. It definitely looks pretty puffy in the Oneness pics. I wonder how my size (8.5) looks. Did you see one by chance @niketalk13
?

I believe I've seen a pair, or possibly it was a 9 but those around the 9-10 range I have seen had a higher chance of not getting a wonky pair, that's not to say you are out of the clear but it shouldn't be a raffle to get a good pair

But I think I saw a 8 too on thomaslindie ig page which might give you an idea of 2010 v 2015.

Anyone have any leads on the Social Status 1600 collab for cheap? I know someone asked this a couple of pages back and someone mentioned size?, but I don't see that they have any. 

yea this 1300jp business is sacrilege. I can definitely do surgery and remove the toe puff and have a sick pair of shoes. But like our community has already established **** paying $300 retail. Its outrageous. Honestly we need to take a stand and make these sit or expect it to keep getting worse. 

Absolutely agree. Not buying unless on sale.

Back
Top Bottom