Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yea maybe the best 998 j crew has made, followed by the worst shorts i think I have ever seen lol. 
Look good, however I wish that hard plastic piece that wraps around the heel and sits atop the midsole was a different color.  As designed, it's washed out.  Too much cream in that one region.  I think if it were red (like the other hard plastic bits) or even that navy blue, it'd successfully break it up and lend to an overall better aesthetic.  

Customization point #1 for you Clark!

Last edited:

Look good, however I wish that hard plastic piece that wraps around the heel and sits atop the midsole was a different color.  As designed, it's washed out.  Too much cream in that one region.  I think if it were red (like the other hard plastic bits) or even that navy blue, it'd successfully break it up and lend to an overall better aesthetic.  

Customization point #1 for you Clark!
thats funny. I already considered that very same thing. Dark brown is what I considered. 

These came in today. Thanks @higuy for the most legit hook up ever.

Went to try on my ARC New Balances I got and didn't know 1300 fit big. They're huge on me! Would need ideally a full size down, i had gone with my tts 12 but it fits to big. Can't even return it back since I got em off eBay smh

Back
Top Bottom