Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Haha I don't even know how to change it on this site yet, give me time

Edit- Got it, new band though
grin.gif
Repped for Obituary. 

got alot of faith in snkrfrkr too but doubt they will release another purple colorway since kushs coming out. Even tho its got tassie looks like they gonna make it a black/brown colorway to probably resemble the tassie devil's fur, kinda like a brother to the OG tassie devil

Seller americanfashionsquare on ebay has the 997DOL for $130 (plus 20 shipped.) Lowest I've seen them for so far. His photos are all stock photos, but his feedback looks good. 

Seller americanfashionsquare on ebay has the 997DOL for $130 (plus 20 shipped.) Lowest I've seen them for so far. His photos are all stock photos, but his feedback looks good. 
Just bought a pair earlier this morning...i'm in texas so i had to pay tax but 154 shipped was too good to pass up on these.

No 10.5.... almost glad just spent money earlier today.
Same! That's the size I was looking for as well. But then I remembered I copped a couple of pairs from that Ubiq sale. Oh well... I'm sure I'll be able to get these for that price somewhere down the road. 

Repped. Had to cop that 8.5, ain't going to get better than that.

the tassie looks like a 997 but could it not also be a 1500? 1500 has a similar bit of 3M there... and also new balance don't tend to let stores/partners do collabs with out of region made models so perhaps it is an asian made 1500?... but a 997 would definitely be amazing

anyone know where i can find the 998csb ( the new spring colorway with the easter looking green and blue on grey) for under retail? i saw 160 on ebay but just wanted to see if there is anywhere else lower. thanks for any help guys

the tassie looks like a 997 but could it not also be a 1500? 1500 has a similar bit of 3M there... and also new balance don't tend to let stores/partners do collabs with out of region made models so perhaps it is an asian made 1500?... but a 997 would definitely be amazing

It's 100% not a 1500. This is what the back of a 1500 looks like:

Back
Top Bottom