Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't necessarily disagree, just sharing. I've actually thought a few of NB's 2015 grey releases have been off, with that washed out, sun faded look. 
No i appreciate the share I wasnt trying to come off in a negative tone. And yeah the yellowed out midsole needs to go. 

Perfs on the Invincible 996 make them look kinda feminine to me. 998 forest green and the bd look good! Been looking for both of those every once in a while when I'm bored. Dusk and dawns look sick as well. I think I might like the maroon/burgundy one better cause it looks good with that black leather? upper.

hey guys, another boring boring sizing question. how do 530s fit specifically rf central park if they are any different. Is it safe to go half size up?

Last edited:
Passed by the Gilroy New Balance Outlet on Sunday and saw these. They're all $169.99 and factory seconds but I didn't notice anything wrong with them. If you call them, I'm sure they can ship out.

Passed by the Gilroy New Balance Outlet on Sunday and saw these. They're all $169.99 and factory seconds but I didn't notice anything wrong with them. If you call them, I'm sure they can ship out.
Same 3 997's at Arundel Mills (Maryland) NB outlet for the same price. Stamped as seconds but most are A1 quality. Sales associate told me they've been sitting as many sneakerheads have been coming in and scoffing at the price. He anticipates markdowns at the end of the summer for whatever that's worth.

I heard they were releasing again this year, and if they are reduced at outlets like someone mentioned above...But what's $30 over the span of 4 months anyway.
Just buy them. You won't regret it. Such a classic shoe that will never go out of style.

has anyone been successful with phone order at an outlet?  a friend was gonna pick up a pair for me but the glue area on the side toebox was all messed up.

i need those GY997's. Which outlet does phone orders? The one closest to me is in Toronto but I ain't trying to cross the border for that.

Back
Top Bottom