Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I wish I was in Hawaii time.

I called to check the status of my order that was placed Sunday. They apparently lost my order and are going to call me back monday. Super annoying.

Hi guys, last week I saw the Luxury Goods in 11.5 on a site for retail and should've pulled the trigger, but now I can't recall what site it was on, if anyone knows, can you PM me? thx!

Hi guys, last week I saw the Luxury Goods in 11.5 on a site for retail and should've pulled the trigger, but now I can't recall what site it was on, if anyone knows, can you PM me? thx!
Authenticgoodsonly.com had them earlier this week in a 11.5 for $190 with a $15 discount code (SECONDCHANCE) so they were $175. I think Blendsus.com has a 11.5 for retail. 

Here's a new pair on ebay for $260 free shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Balance...403?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2352ad96cb

Last edited:
^From an eBay listing - what's going on with the toe on that right shoe -- where the suede meets the black. Is that glue? Normal?

Last edited:
How have you guys been pre-ordering the hilltop blues? Do you just call and they know what you are talking about, or do you have to reference something in a look book? I'm thinking about preordering this weekend

Last edited:
How have you guys been pre-ordering the hilltop blues? Do you just call and they know what you are talking about, or do you have to reference something in a look book? I'm thinking about preordering this weekend
Pre-orders are sold out. 

Back
Top Bottom