Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What's wrong with it? Can't tell, could be my comp

Anyway... Sneakerfreakers as mentioned a couple months back... Pretty damn awful

Last edited:
New sneaker freakers?

Hmmm. Those sneaker freakers look ok minus the tiger teeth and the patterned toe box... I need to see more pictures

Last edited:
I'm actually digging the Sneaker Freakers....do their releases normally get ww treatment because after the Kushwacker release....I'm not in the mood to try & cop from them.

Looks like asian made plus it has a revlite midsole as well... Pretty big letdown for me.

Reminds me of the hypercat 577 combined with those new weird shape 577s that just came out

while we talking about sneaker freaker NB, I have a size 10 tassie devil im trying to get rid of, just looking to get what i paid for them. pm me

while we talking about sneaker freaker NB, I have a size 10 tassie devil im trying to get rid of, just looking to get what i paid for them. pm me

If that was a 9 or a 9.5, I may be interested...plus price too. But GLWS, shouldn't be hard if they're priced nicely 8)

Any tips on a New Balance store / outlet to hit near Boston, MA?  My boy is getting married up there this weekend.

Any tips on a New Balance store / outlet to hit near Boston, MA?  My boy is getting married up there this weekend.
NB outlet in Brighton best outlet store in the country but it is hit or miss like every outlet. The store in Copley is your standard NB store. 

Last edited:
Just curious but has anyone deconstructed / reconstructed a pair of NBs?  I always see JBF or Shoe Surgeon do Jordan or Nike silhouettes, but have never seen a custom NB before.  

Back
Top Bottom