Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah no one in here buys what they like. There's like a handful of people on here that do that, sarcasm...I'm pretty sure most people on here wear something that somewhat compliments their shoes. Not an exact freaking match. I buy shoes that I think would look good on me. I ain't buying no yellow shoes, yellow on yellow never looked good to me.

Yeah no one in here buys what they like. There's like a handful of people on here that do that, sarcasm...I'm pretty sure most people on here wear something that somewhat compliments their shoes. Not an exact freaking match. I buy shoes that I think would look good on me. I ain't buying no yellow shoes, yellow on yellow never looked good to me.

Complimentary colors are good, matching exact color shirts with shoes is a no no in my books. Reminds me of the old hs days.

Th
This

Yes sir!

If you match your shirt with your shoes you look completely immature in my opinion. That's like the first style anyone comes up with in middleschool or HS. I'm even against matching hats with shoe color. Just looks uncreative.

Maybe I'm weird. But as much as I genuinely admirer fashion, and taking care of myself it's exhausting to keep current with trends. I have to be realistic, and I like going for a clean, timeless aesthetic. Sometimes I see looks that are pretty damn cool but the pricing is outrages and it looks like your trying way to damn hard. I like Levi's and a nice clean fitted shirt, in the fall add a hoodie, maybe a military jacket, long sleeve polo/Henley, maybe jean/leather jacket. Nice shades and my collection of shoes. Lots of greys, some black and blue. Keep it simple and I never really aim to match anything, because most of what I own is neutral CW. I really don't want your attention, but if you happen to look you will notice the subtle details in my sneakers or my jacket. That's enough.

copped DCS off feature and planning to make a few minor adjustments to them..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom