Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It's Friday where I'm at so #officecarpetfriday

You just got Cobra Commanded... Sorry had too man, feel bad for that big time - quality isn't even close to NB GR quality based on those pics! 

You just got Cobra Commanded... Sorry had too man, feel bad for that big time - quality isn't even close to NB GR quality based on those pics! 

Yeah, it really isn't comparable. I have a ton of NBs and only one other pair had questionable quality ( my Regattas had a ton of glue everywhere) so I wasn't expecting it. I also didn't keep up with the release to know they are Asian made so that's on me. If I could go back I would've just bought Roses off FC instead [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Yeah, it really isn't comparable. I have a ton of NBs and only one other pair had questionable quality ( my Regattas had a ton of glue everywhere) so I wasn't expecting it. I also didn't keep up with the release to know they are Asian made so that's on me. If I could go back I would've just bought Roses off FC instead [emoji]128529[/emoji]
I think a suede eraser could do some damage control on that white pair. Also with it being synthetic(?) suede you shouldn't have to worry about ruining the nap of the material with the eraser. At worst you could probably sell for retail on the bay and make your money back or offer free domestic shipping and only take a little loss. 

Dammit stopped by Jcrew yesterday, HTB sold out, really hoping for a restock...

Tried on the Nighthawks  just for the hell of it, they really look good in person

Dammit stopped by Jcrew yesterday, HTB sold out, really hoping for a restock...

Tried on the Nighthawks  just for the hell of it, they really look good in person
Yep....nighthawks are great. You HAVE to see them in person. Pic on Jcrew site is pure boo boo.

@APlus18
 What am I looking at? 996? They're sick!

Thanks!

996PU from the Lollipop pack. I also have the royal pair from the same pack and the materials and shape were probably some of the best of recent 996's. I regret not completing the set with the green pair.

Last edited:
Thanks!

996PU from the Lollipop pack. I also have the royal pair from the same pack and the materials and shape were probably some of the best of recent 996's. I regret not completing the set with the green pair.
Nice dude! They are A+!

Are they US made?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom